Got It!

Old June 29th 11, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

Default Got It!

We received Sammy's headstone today. It's is *SO* beautiful it made me cry.
It surprised my how heavy it was - 23 pounds! Just like my big girl
herself! It's very shiny, so in this photo you can see the reflection of my
bedroom door and curtain, but this will give you an idea of the real
thing...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/sammystone.jpg

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old June 29th 11, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

That *is* beautiful!

--
Joy (smiling with tears in my eyes)

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press
'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

Old June 29th 11, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

That is so beautiful... I too had tears in my eyes.....

Old June 29th 11, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

It is *SO* worth twice, no ten times worth what we paid for it. But I can't
look at it without crying - that's OK though, I needed to cry. Since I was
in the hospital when it happened, her death seemed so "distant", I guess
this is my "closure".

Old July 1st 11, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
CatNipped typed:
We received Sammy's headstone today. It's is *SO* beautiful it made
me cry. It surprised my how heavy it was - 23 pounds! Just like my
big girl herself! It's very shiny, so in this photo you can see the
reflection of my bedroom door and curtain, but this will give you an
idea of the real thing...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/sammystone.jpg

It is a beautiful tribute to a beautiful kitty.

Be proud, Lori.

Yowie

Old July 1st 11, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

CatNipped wrote:

We received Sammy's headstone today. It's is *SO* beautiful it made me cry.
It surprised my how heavy it was - 23 pounds! Just like my big girl
herself! It's very shiny, so in this photo you can see the reflection of my
bedroom door and curtain, but this will give you an idea of the real
thing...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/sammystone.jpg

That's gorgeous. I love the picture of her. Makes me cry, too.

Joyce
Old July 1st 11, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
In ,
CatNipped typed:
We received Sammy's headstone today. It's is *SO* beautiful it made
me cry. It surprised my how heavy it was - 23 pounds! Just like my
big girl herself! It's very shiny, so in this photo you can see the
reflection of my bedroom door and curtain, but this will give you an
idea of the real thing...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/sammystone.jpg

It is a beautiful tribute to a beautiful kitty.

Be proud, Lori.

Yowie

It's hard, you know? You'd think the fates would be satisfied by the
punishment I've suffered from surgeries, pain, financial woes, etc. But
why, on top of all that, did it have to take away my Sammy, why take away
the comfort, my *only* comfort, of holding my sweet baby??? I'm just so
tired of it all...

I'm sorry, there I go whining yet again.

Old July 1st 11, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
CatNipped typed:
"Yowie" wrote in message
In ,
CatNipped typed:
We received Sammy's headstone today. It's is *SO* beautiful it made
me cry. It surprised my how heavy it was - 23 pounds! Just like my
big girl herself! It's very shiny, so in this photo you can see the
reflection of my bedroom door and curtain, but this will give you an
idea of the real thing...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/sammystone.jpg

It is a beautiful tribute to a beautiful kitty.

Be proud, Lori.

Yowie

It's hard, you know? You'd think the fates would be satisfied by the
punishment I've suffered from surgeries, pain, financial woes, etc. But
why, on top of all that, did it have to take away my Sammy, why
take away the comfort, my *only* comfort, of holding my sweet baby???
I'm just so tired of it all...

please take this in the spiri tit was intended

See, this is why you shouldn't beat up people who believe in reincarantion
:-)

Hugs.

I know its hard hon. I don't know *how* hard, but I know its hard and the
world is a harsh and injust place (or, if you look at it a different way,
its is totally and ruthlessly fair, doling out 'good' and 'bad' luck without
any regard to whether the creatures on the the receiving end are deserving
or not). This is why an afterlife makes sense to so many people - it gives
reason to and/or 'balances' the wrongs and injustices that can never be
answered in one mortal lifetime.

*Hugs*

Yowie

Old July 1st 11, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

I know its hard hon. I don't know *how* hard, but I know its hard and the
world is a harsh and injust place (or, if you look at it a different way,
its is totally and ruthlessly fair, doling out 'good' and 'bad' luck without
any regard to whether the creatures on the the receiving end are deserving
or not).

Here's a quote, don't know the origin, but it seems appropriate:

"I used to think that life should be fair. But then I realized it's
better that life is unfair. If life is fair, that would mean we
deserve all the terrible things that happen to us."

Joyce

--
I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better
for it. -- Abraham Lincoln
Old July 1st 11, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message ...

We received Sammy's headstone today. It's is *SO* beautiful it made me cry.
It surprised my how heavy it was - 23 pounds! Just like my big girl
herself! It's very shiny, so in this photo you can see the reflection of my
bedroom door and curtain, but this will give you an idea of the real
thing...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/sammystone.jpg

---------

Very, very nice, Lori. Where are you going to put it??

Laurie

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln