Rainbow Bridge poem set to music

Old July 6th 11, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default Rainbow Bridge poem set to music

'Am trying to find the rainbow bridge set to music. There are several, but
there's one special one I can't seem to find. Any help??

Thanks!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old July 6th 11, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
'Am trying to find the rainbow bridge set to music. There are several,
but there's one special one I can't seem to find. Any help??

Is this the one?

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Tweed

Old July 6th 11, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 6, 7:49*am, "Christina Websell" wrote:
"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote

'Am trying to find the rainbow bridge set to music. *There are
several,
but there's one special one I can't seem to find. *Any help??

Is this the one?

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Tweed

My website has a lot more to it (stories, tributes, chat room & candle
lightings on Mondays) but Tweed's
is more attractive and better music.
Old July 6th 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

This is the strangest thing. I've gotten back in touch w/a very dear friend
from grade school (thanks to Face Book). We can hardly wait to see each
other at the reunion at the end of this month. We have become phone friends
and spend hours during the just shootin' the sh!t and stuff. It's been so
much fun and so many giggles. Thirty years has melted away like we were
never apart. Here's the thing. She has 3 dogs that she adores. She
doesn't know HOW she will stay sane when their time comes (which is a long
ways away). In talking about it, she shared with me what she thought it
would be like when they go to heaven and then she follows. She described
the Rainbow Bridge to a tee. I asked if she had heard of the RB and she
hadn't. No clue about it. That's why I wanted to send the link to her.
What she believes is what most of us believe. I actually cried afterwards.
One, for her be so perceptive, and two for my dear, sweet Basset Hound and
for my old lady gal, Pooh Bear. I picture them runny and jumping around and
it makes me just sob (here I go again). All I can say is I can't WAIT for
my reunion with my crew. Oh, what a grand party it will be!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

Old July 7th 11, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Jul 6, 7:49 am, "Christina Websell" wrote:
"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote

'Am trying to find the rainbow bridge set to music. There are
several,
but there's one special one I can't seem to find. Any help??

Is this the one?

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Tweed

My website has a lot more to it (stories, tributes, chat room & candle
lightings on Mondays) but Tweed's
is more attractive and better music.
----------
It never fails to make me weep.

Old July 7th 11, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 6, 6:32*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"hopitus" wrote in message

On Jul 6, 7:49 am, "Christina Websell" *wrote: "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" *wrote

*'Am trying to find the rainbow bridge set to music. There are
several,

but there's one special one I can't seem to find. Any help??

Is this the one?

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Tweed

My website has a lot more to it (stories, tributes, chat room & candle
lightings on Mondays) but Tweed's
is more attractive and better music.
----------
It never fails to make me weep.

It did moisten my eyes. You were so right about cataract surgery; I am
so
surprised and happy now re sight levels. I even went over to gun range
the
other day with friends and hit things I haven't in many a year,
without any
glasses. I only have to wear reading glasses now if I want to read
without
squinting a little.
Old July 8th 11, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"hopitus" wrote in message

It did moisten my eyes. You were so right about cataract surgery; I am
so
surprised and happy now re sight levels. I even went over to gun range
the
other day with friends and hit things I haven't in many a year,
without any
glasses. I only have to wear reading glasses now if I want to read
without
squinting a little.

-------
I am really happy it worked so well for you.

Tweed

Rainbow Bridge shirleycatuk Cat anecdotes 17 May 17th 09 02:45 PM
Rainbow Bridge MoMo via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 10 January 20th 07 01:35 AM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 May 25th 04 11:32 PM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 April 5th 04 08:15 PM
Rainbow bridge? Tony Stanford Cat health & behaviour 2 August 12th 03 10:36 AM