Valentine surprize@

Old February 15th 11, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Valentine surprize@

Here's hoping everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. I received word that
great grandchild No, 6 is due to arrive this summer. Short of a litter
of kittens, I can't think of a bigger surprise. LOL. Please send a few
purrs that the GG will love animals and have good eyes! MLB
Old February 17th 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 2/15/2011 5:09 PM, MLB wrote:
Here's hoping everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. I received word that
great grandchild No, 6 is due to arrive this summer. Short of a litter
of kittens, I can't think of a bigger surprise. LOL. Please send a few
purrs that the GG will love animals and have good eyes! MLB

Congrats to you all! Purrs for the animals, eyes, and just overall good
health and happiness. )

Old February 17th 11, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Cheryl wrote:
On 2/15/2011 5:09 PM, MLB wrote:
Here's hoping everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. I received word that
great grandchild No, 6 is due to arrive this summer. Short of a litter
of kittens, I can't think of a bigger surprise. LOL. Please send a few
purrs that the GG will love animals and have good eyes! MLB

Congrats to you all! Purrs for the animals, eyes, and just overall good
health and happiness. )

Thanks a lot, Cheryl. I never thought I'd live long enough to have one
GG let alone have six. Best wishes to you too. MLB

Nize Surprize Granby Cat community 1 November 14th 07 05:19 AM
Belated Valentine Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 9 April 7th 06 07:04 PM
A Valentine Charleen Welton Cat anecdotes 8 February 15th 06 12:07 AM
Mine gudness, we need a surprize party! Sammy da 'Venture Cat Cat community 26 January 4th 06 07:26 AM