Paper bag

Old February 16th 05, 01:17 PM
jmcquown

Default Paper bag

It was a small bag, about the size of a lunch bag. I crumpled it up into a
tight ball and put it in the trash can. As I was taking the trash bag out
of the can, this little ball of paper fell on the floor. Oh well... you
know what happened next! That little ball of paper is currently being
batted all over my kitchen and living room with accompanying growls and
other sound effects

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old February 16th 05, 02:25 PM
Katz

Everything is a kitty toy. )
Katz

Old February 16th 05, 02:45 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
It was a small bag, about the size of a lunch bag. I crumpled it up into
tight ball and put it in the trash can. As I was taking the trash bag out
of the can, this little ball of paper fell on the floor. Oh well... you
know what happened next! That little ball of paper is currently being
batted all over my kitchen and living room with accompanying growls and
other sound effects

LOL, to paraphrase, "There is no such thing as garbage, just toys I haven't
discovered yet!"

Hugs,

CatNipped

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old February 16th 05, 05:02 PM
Melissa Houle

Katz wrote in message
oups.com...
Everything is a kitty toy. )
Katz

No kidding. G Nina has been having the best time demolishing a helpless
manila envelope for the past three days. She tries to carry it from room to
room, but it blocks her vision when she does that. She also, for some
reason, deposited the kitchen sponge that I use to wash the dishes in my
laundry basket. I guess she was trying to tell me it needed washing. =o) Of
course, anything that unrolls, like toilet paper or paper towels is prime
cat entertainment. Failing that, abduct an oven mitt!

Melissa

Old February 16th 05, 05:27 PM
Marina

jmcquown wrote:

It was a small bag, about the size of a lunch bag. I crumpled it up into a
tight ball and put it in the trash can. As I was taking the trash bag out
of the can, this little ball of paper fell on the floor. Oh well... you
know what happened next! That little ball of paper is currently being
batted all over my kitchen and living room with accompanying growls and
other sound effects

Aww, go Persia!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old February 17th 05, 12:30 AM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

It was a small bag, about the size of a lunch bag. I crumpled it up
into a tight ball and put it in the trash can. As I was taking the
trash bag out of the can, this little ball of paper fell on the
floor. Oh well... you know what happened next! That little ball of
paper is currently being batted all over my kitchen and living room
with accompanying growls and other sound effects

Aww, go Persia!

She properly killed it and left little bits of brown paper all over the
living room. (sigh) I have enough trouble cleaning up around here!

Jill

cat proof toilet paper holder? Joe Pitt Cats - misc 16 January 9th 04 04:02 AM
cat proof toilet paper holder? Joe Pitt Cat health & behaviour 16 January 8th 04 01:49 PM
B & C - Paper Bev Cat anecdotes 5 October 18th 03 07:17 PM
Suddenly chewing paper? SongSylvan Cat health & behaviour 12 September 11th 03 07:36 PM
toilet paper 2 Byron & Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 5 August 17th 03 04:09 AM