a strip of toilet paper and

Old March 16th 05, 08:25 PM
yepp

Default a strip of toilet paper and

my cat has the best toy ever made..... all he needs is like 6 little squares
of toilet paper and he plays and plays with it for hours and he is 10 years
old. I have bought just about every cat toy ever made over the years and
even have a toy box to store all these things in. It is only about 1.5
inches high and there are feather toys, mice, little shiny things with
strings, balls, you name it. Give Case a short sheet of toilet paper and he
rolls around with it, plays fight with it and throws it up in the air. He
is in his glory with that. Go figure..

Every other day I throw him a new sheet of toilet paper and he is in heaven
for days.

Old March 16th 05, 09:13 PM
Katz

yepp wrote:

Yup. The perfect kitty toy. Along with bread twisties. LOL

Katz

Old March 16th 05, 09:25 PM
yepp

"Katz" wrote in message
ups.com...
yepp wrote:

Yup. The perfect kitty toy. Along with bread twisties. LOL

Katz

LOL! and Q-tips

Old March 16th 05, 09:38 PM
Bobcat

"yepp" [email protected] wrote in message ...
my cat has the best toy ever made..... all he needs is like 6 little
squares
of toilet paper and he plays and plays with it for hours and he is 10
years
old.

Martha's favourite toy is an old copy of "Biography" magazine. I've read it
but leave it on the bedroom floor because she likes to pounce on the dot
over the "i" in "Biography". Unfortunately I'm going to have to substitute a
more recent issue because she's shredded the one on the floor. I wondered
what the ripping sound was, early the other morning!

Old March 16th 05, 09:56 PM
Shiral

Not to be a spoil-sport, but do please be careful about giving a kitten
a wire and plastic twist tie thingie! My sister's dog ate one, and
generated several hundred dollars worth of vet bills, as it did some
damage on the way down and tore up parts of her stomach and intestine.
And this was the dog that ate half a box of carpet tacks, and passed
them all with no ill effects. Of course, the vet was poking cotton
balls and mineral oil down the poor dog, to make everything "flow
through" so to speak. But Maddie was fine, and I think the vet wrote a
paper about the Corgi Who Ate the Carpet Tacks And Lived to tell the
tale.

ANyway, Toilet paper AND paper towel tubes are a big hit with Nina. So,
surprisingly, are oven mitts. She carries them into my bedroom, and
arranges them artistically on top of her piles of shreded toilet paper,
and mauled paper towels. I think in a past life she was an avant garde
sculptor.

Melissa

Old March 16th 05, 10:10 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

On 16 Mar 2005 13:13:23 -0800, "Katz" wrote:

yepp wrote:

Yup. The perfect kitty toy. Along with bread twisties. LOL

Silver's obsessed with twist-ties... I don't like to let her play with
them because they've got sharp metal things in them, but she steals
them if she thinks she can get away with it... then she sits there for
hours batting it around and picking it up and tossing it around the
room - until I see her and confiscate it!

~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
http://www.kajikitscorner.com
*remove 'nospam' to reply
Old March 16th 05, 10:24 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:25:26 -0500, "yepp" [email protected] yodeled:

my cat has the best toy ever made..... all he needs is like 6 little squares
of toilet paper and he plays and plays with it for hours and he is 10 years
old. I have bought just about every cat toy ever made over the years and
even have a toy box to store all these things in. It is only about 1.5
inches high and there are feather toys, mice, little shiny things with
strings, balls, you name it. Give Case a short sheet of toilet paper and he
rolls around with it, plays fight with it and throws it up in the air. He
is in his glory with that. Go figure..

Every other day I throw him a new sheet of toilet paper and he is in heaven
for days.

Yup. The Stinkster's preference is nice crisp sheets of tissue paper,
but it amounts to the same thing. Silly guy.

Theresa
Old March 16th 05, 10:25 PM
Kreisleriana

On 16 Mar 2005 13:13:23 -0800, "Katz"
yodeled:

yepp wrote:

Yup. The perfect kitty toy. Along with bread twisties. LOL

Katz

and plastic milk caps.

Theresa
Old March 16th 05, 10:37 PM
Kreisleriana

On 16 Mar 2005 13:56:24 -0800, "Shiral"
yodeled:

[...]

Oh, I thought Stinky was the artistic one. His work in progress is a
cardboard box full of crumpled up tissue paper. You never knew this
was such a useful item. He rummages around in the paper, and fluffs
it up a bit. He knocks the box over, and hauls all the paper out, and
creates a little installation on the floor around the box. When I
replace the paper, he rummages around in it some more, and gets it all
fluffy again. Then he climbs into the box, sits on it and squashes
it. Repeat.

Theresa
Old March 17th 05, 01:53 AM
Katz

Bobcat wrote:
"

Martha's favourite toy is an old copy of "Biography" magazine.

Now, that's the silliest thing I've ever read! ;o)

Katz

Toilet Paper Eater PewterCat Cat health & behaviour 36 June 21st 04 03:26 PM
cat proof toilet paper holder? Joe Pitt Cats - misc 16 January 9th 04 04:02 AM
cat proof toilet paper holder? Joe Pitt Cat health & behaviour 16 January 8th 04 01:49 PM
B & C - Paper Bev Cat anecdotes 5 October 18th 03 07:17 PM
toilet paper 2 Byron & Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 5 August 17th 03 04:09 AM