Finally reading the group properly

Old August 23rd 04, 07:37 AM
Helen Wheels

Default Finally reading the group properly

Well, I've finally got myself a nice DSL connection at home and am
learning to read the newsgroup in the proper way, i.e. with a cat curled
in my lap and another purring at my shoulder. It's much nicer than
grabbing a quick look at my desk at work during my lunch or tea break.
Old August 23rd 04, 09:50 AM
badwilson

Woo hoo, go Helen! I'm so jealous...;-)
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old August 23rd 04, 01:32 PM
Jean Hobbs

I'm giggling again, I must be getting slow in the head I've just had a laugh
at myself for nearly posting something stupid on Catslaves because my mind
was on a previous post ,and now I've just realised --I've been reading your
signature
ever since I joined the groups and Its only just clicked what it means.
LOL Jean.P.

Old August 24th 04, 05:18 AM
Marina

"Helen Wheels" wrote
Well, I've finally got myself a nice DSL connection at home and am
learning to read the newsgroup in the proper way, i.e. with a cat curled
in my lap and another purring at my shoulder. It's much nicer than
grabbing a quick look at my desk at work during my lunch or tea break.

Congrats, Helen! Welcome to the fast lane. D

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki