Purrs needed for Tiger

Old August 15th 10, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Purrs needed for Tiger

MLB wrote:
Granby wrote:
Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for
Tiger. She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was
best for him to be. Poor baby has been thought lot these last few days.

Sending heartfelt purrs for
Tiger and her family. May they all come through this stressful time. MLB

I am sttarting to call all kitties "her". In this case it should be
"him". Havent had a boy cat in many years. 9iger, please forgive me
and please get well. MLB
Old August 15th 10, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Granby" wrote in message
Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for Tiger.
She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was best for him
to be. Poor baby has been thought lot these last few days.

Healing purrs from Oregon
Karla

Old August 15th 10, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Please tell Lee that I am praying and the kitties are purring for Tiger.
Poor kitty
I feel so bad about ALL this.
Love Kyla

"Granby"

Old August 16th 10, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Here is hoping for "the positive things."
"Gabey8" wrote in message
On Aug 15, 6:34 am, "Granby" wrote:
Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for Tiger.
She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was best for him
be. Poor baby has been thought lot these last few days.

Thoughts and prayers, and purrs and wags, are on the way. Poor little
guy and poor Lee.

Here's to hoping they can get him through this crisis and he can
bounce back. The whole family's been through too much already. I'm
hoping for only positive things to happen for them from now on.

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and MIni

Old September 18th 10, 12:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

once again i am reading, and i am deeply moved by all of your purrs and
prayers. it was especially fitting that i read this thread now. Today
while in Sam's we were sampling snacks, one table had pumpkin muffins and
pumpkin cheesecake, DH as much as he tried cannot abide pumpkin, but tiger
more than made up for ithis, he would offer to help me consume anything
pumpkin. DH gave me the sample and said, if tiger were here i would give i
him mine, then we be
reifly discussed the entire batch of muffins save one that he and TV
consumed and spread over the entire house, it made me very weepy, but it was
a sweet and funny memory, thinking of those two on their backs near the box
and not moving too far from it due to the fiber in these muffins really
brought a smile to my heart, they were like two little kids who had got
caught out eating too many sweets, Lee

Old September 18th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

You are always in our purrs and prayers Lee, your DH and kitties. and the
pumpkin story was sweet and funny.
We love you, I hope you know that sweetie. .Love, Kyla and Kitties