Purra for Tigers trip to the Bridge

Old August 16th 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Purra for Tigers trip to the Bridge

Will tell them.
"Bobble" wrote in message
"Granby" wrote in :

I am truly saddened to tell you that Lee called and said Tiger was
helped to leave for the Bridge after five this evening.

The vet said he would most certainly leave in the night but, that the
leaving on his own would be painful.

The smoke from the fire, his being on his own for a night and coming
back to the burnt out house, this was all too much for a gentleman cat
of his age.

Purrs to his family and friends.

Please tell her how sorry I am for all her troubles.

Bobble

Old August 16th 10, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Stormmee, the cat, had to have oxygen after the fire so I keep holding my
breath that all will be well there.
"BfloPolska" wrote in message
On Aug 15, 8:03 pm, "Granby" wrote:
I am truly saddened to tell you that Lee called and said Tiger was helped
leave for the Bridge after five this evening.

The vet said he would most certainly leave in the night but, that the
leaving on his own would be painful.

The smoke from the fire, his being on his own for a night and coming back
the burnt out house, this was all too much for a gentleman cat of his age.

Purrs to his family and friends.

I can't begin...

They have been through too much. I am so sorry about Tiger's loss at
such a time. His having returned home after the fire is a testimony of
his great love for Lee and the family, and a touching reminder of how
special our relationships--human and animal--are to us, and should be.

He can run and breathe free now, and be happy in the Blessed Plains.
You will all meet again. I believe this as much as I believe the sun
rises each morning.

My sincere condolences, and continuing purrs for Tiger and his family.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old August 16th 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kraut[_2_]

I am truly saddened to tell you that Lee called and said Tiger was helped
to leave for the Bridge after five this evening.

The vet said he would most certainly leave in the night but, that the
leaving on his own would be painful.

The smoke from the fire, his being on his own for a night and coming back
to the burnt out house, this was all too much for a gentleman cat of his
age.

Purrs to his family and friends.

So sorry to hear this sad news, thinking of Lee and the family

Sharon

So very sorry to hear this sad news. The only good thing if can call
it that is that they found him and he did not have to start his
journey along and was with the people who loved and cared for him.

Prayers and purrs are on way for all.

Old August 16th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Granby" wrote in message
I am truly saddened to tell you that Lee called and said Tiger was helped
to leave for the Bridge after five this evening.

The vet said he would most certainly leave in the night but, that the
leaving on his own would be painful.

The smoke from the fire, his being on his own for a night and coming back
to the burnt out house, this was all too much for a gentleman cat of his
age.

Purrs to his family and friends.

I can only imagine how hard this is for Lee and her DH. That woman is pure
class, her nobility does not let her falter.
My deepest condolences.
Karla

Old August 16th 10, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

On 8/15/2010 7:08 PM, MLB wrote:
Granby wrote:
I am truly saddened to tell you that Lee called and said Tiger was
helped to leave for the Bridge after five this evening.

The vet said he would most certainly leave in the night but, that the
leaving on his own would be painful.

The smoke from the fire, his being on his own for a night and coming
back to the burnt out house, this was all too much for a gentleman cat
of his age.

Just glad his family had the chance to say goodbye properly after the fire.

--
Nik Simpson
Old August 16th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

That is the only bright spot in the whole ordeal. Not being able to say good
bye would have made it so much worse, I am sure.

Old August 16th 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^,,^=

Oh no, prayers coming for Stormmee to be alright and the kitties are purring
loudly for her.
Love Kyla

"Granby
Stormmee, the cat, had to have oxygen after the fire so I keep holding my
breath that all will be well there.

"BfloPolska" On Aug 15, 8:03 pm, "Granby"

Old August 16th 10, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Granby wrote:

I am truly saddened to tell you that Lee called and said Tiger was helped to
leave for the Bridge after five this evening.

The vet said he would most certainly leave in the night but, that the
leaving on his own would be painful.

The smoke from the fire, his being on his own for a night and coming back to
the burnt out house, this was all too much for a gentleman cat of his age.

Purrs to his family and friends.

Oh, the poor baby. I'm so sorry! Purrs for him and for the family.

Joyce

--
The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.

Baby tigers KFW Lisa Katt[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 June 25th 10 03:53 PM
Purrs for a eassy trip to the bridge Granby Cat anecdotes 22 March 7th 09 10:38 AM
To Tigers house Granby Cat community 9 October 14th 08 01:11 AM
Sumatran Tigers ollie2 Cat anecdotes 11 June 21st 08 11:02 PM
Purrs for a loyal D*G friend on his trip to the bridge, please Tanada Cat anecdotes 14 October 5th 03 07:53 AM