Smudgie's Garden House

Old August 20th 10, 09:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

Default Smudgie's Garden House

Not sure if this link will work but I put some pics on FB of Smudgie's
enclosure;

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=3120de38e1

Still waiting for the top to get put on, if my friend can't help us do it
today it will be another 2 weeks as he goes on holiday tomorrow Smudgie
loves it I'm delighted to say, although I do supervise her at present just
in case she is tempted to try to get over the top! I've got some large logs
in there and once the top is on I will put up some shelves and get the ramp
in. She hollers at the window now rather than the patio door to go out now
so she is getting the hang of it. Had one neighbour 2 doors up moaning
about the height of it already! The only way he can see it is from his
upstairs back bedroom window, perhaps he should get out more?

Sharon

Old August 20th 10, 09:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:

Not sure if this link will work but I put some pics on FB of Smudgie's
enclosure;

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=3120de38e1

Still waiting for the top to get put on, if my friend can't help us do it
today it will be another 2 weeks as he goes on holiday tomorrow Smudgie
loves it I'm delighted to say, although I do supervise her at present just
in case she is tempted to try to get over the top! I've got some large logs
in there and once the top is on I will put up some shelves and get the ramp
in. She hollers at the window now rather than the patio door to go out now
so she is getting the hang of it. Had one neighbour 2 doors up moaning
about the height of it already! The only way he can see it is from his
upstairs back bedroom window, perhaps he should get out more?

That looks good! I hope you can get the roof on it now so you don't have
to wait 2 weeks. She certainly seems comfy out there - I hope she really
enjoys having the enclosure to hang out in.

Your neighbor seems like someone who gets himself worked up about whatever
trivial issue he can latch onto. What's the problem with it, anyway?

Joyce

--
The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.
Old August 20th 10, 12:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Some people would be***he if you hung with a new rope! Just knew the kitty
would love it. Happy it is such a success.

Old August 20th 10, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in
:

Not sure if this link will work but I put some pics on FB of Smudgie's
enclosure;

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=3120de38e1

Still waiting for the top to get put on, if my friend can't help us do
it today it will be another 2 weeks as he goes on holiday tomorrow
Smudgie loves it I'm delighted to say, although I do supervise her at
present just in case she is tempted to try to get over the top! I've
got some large logs in there and once the top is on I will put up some
shelves and get the ramp in. She hollers at the window now rather
than the patio door to go out now so she is getting the hang of it.
Had one neighbour 2 doors up moaning about the height of it already!
The only way he can see it is from his upstairs back bedroom window,
perhaps he should get out more?

Sharon

If the pesky neighbour complains again, you could say that you're being a
good cat owner by preventing your cat from messing in your neighbours'
gardens.

Bobble
Old August 20th 10, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

[...]

I think it turned out well, and Smudgie looks like she's enjoying it. It is
so good to see her fit and happy, it's a gift.

After it's complete with roof and furnishings she'll need a sign "Chez
Smudgie".
Karla

Old August 21st 10, 11:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:20:30 +0100, "Sharon & Smudgie"
wrote:

Not sure if this link will work but I put some pics on FB of Smudgie's
enclosure;

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=3120de38e1

Still waiting for the top to get put on, if my friend can't help us do it
today it will be another 2 weeks as he goes on holiday tomorrow Smudgie
loves it I'm delighted to say, although I do supervise her at present just
in case she is tempted to try to get over the top! I've got some large logs
in there and once the top is on I will put up some shelves and get the ramp
in. She hollers at the window now rather than the patio door to go out now
so she is getting the hang of it. Had one neighbour 2 doors up moaning
about the height of it already! The only way he can see it is from his
upstairs back bedroom window, perhaps he should get out more?

Sharon

Smudgie looks very comfortable there.

I'll bet after her ordeal in the OUT, she probably feels safer inside
the enclosure.

BUT, if another cat were nearby, who know if she wouldn't try to get
out.

After all the both of you went through during her 3 week 'escape', I'm
glad you have her enclosure almost complete.

I hope you get it finished ASAP.

Give Smudgie some scritches from me

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100820-1, 08/20/2010
Tested on: 8/21/2010 5:12:15 AM

Old August 22nd 10, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

[...]

Beautiful! You have done a great job, and I'm delighted to hear that
Smudgie has settled in after her frightening walkabout.

MaryL

Old August 24th 10, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

That's really nice! It's a little small, but for an apartment cat that must
be an ideal spot to sun and feel a part of nature.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Garden Mr Pounder Cat anecdotes 70 November 12th 09 04:29 AM
Smudgie's Got Sore Gums Sharon & Smudgie Cat anecdotes 5 September 28th 09 08:19 AM
How To Grow And Handle Fresh Herbs From Your Garden Beds Or YourContainer Garden.(aerogarden) [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 March 26th 08 07:57 AM
watering the garden! sandra Cat anecdotes 2 July 26th 06 02:27 AM
Cat room or Garden Mr Nangla Cat health & behaviour 14 October 3rd 04 08:54 AM