For when you need to hear a cat meow RIGHT NOW

Old July 7th 11, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stef[_2_]

Default For when you need to hear a cat meow RIGHT NOW

http://www.catmeowbutton.com/

I think it's saying "Feed me." What do you think?
--
Stef ** **
** cat-and-dragon.com/stef ** firecat.dreamwidth.org**
Old July 8th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nobody

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 19:31:56 +0000 (UTC), (Stef) wrote:

http://www.catmeowbutton.com/

Hee hee. My cat is looking for the 'new cat'. :-)
Old July 8th 11, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stef[_2_]

In article ,
nobody wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 19:31:56 +0000 (UTC), (Stef) wrote:

http://www.catmeowbutton.com/

Hee hee. My cat is looking for the 'new cat'. :-)

My cats were unimpressed. the only cat noises that got them interested
were the ones from the ipod app "cat piano".

Old July 8th 11, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 7, 11:33*pm, (Stef) wrote:
In article ,

nobody wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 19:31:56 +0000 (UTC), (Stef) wrote:

http://www.catmeowbutton.com/

Hee hee. My cat is looking for the 'new cat'. :-)

My cats were unimpressed. the only cat noises that got them interested
were the ones from the ipod app "cat piano".

My cat rushed in here from the other end of the apt. and looked under
the furniture.
Maybe it was a mating call.
Old July 8th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

hopitus wrote:

On Jul 7, 11:33*pm, (Stef) wrote:
In article ,

nobody wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 19:31:56 +0000 (UTC), (Stef) wrote:

http://www.catmeowbutton.com/

Hee hee. My cat is looking for the 'new cat'. :-)

My cats were unimpressed. the only cat noises that got them interested
were the ones from the ipod app "cat piano".

My cat rushed in here from the other end of the apt. and looked under
the furniture.
Maybe it was a mating call.

I don't have computer speakers hooked up, so I use headphones to listen
to stuff on the computer. I put the headphones on the desk near Roxy, turned
up the sound, and clicked the Meow Button.

It produced a slight ear twich and miniscule turn of the head.

Joyce

--
The Internet is on computers now! -- Homer Simpson
Old July 8th 11, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
hopitus wrote:

On Jul 7, 11:33 pm, (Stef) wrote:
In article ,

nobody wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 19:31:56 +0000 (UTC), (Stef) wrote:

http://www.catmeowbutton.com/

Hee hee. My cat is looking for the 'new cat'. :-)

My cats were unimpressed. the only cat noises that got them interested
were the ones from the ipod app "cat piano".

My cat rushed in here from the other end of the apt. and looked under
the furniture.
Maybe it was a mating call.

I don't have computer speakers hooked up, so I use headphones to listen
to stuff on the computer. I put the headphones on the desk near Roxy,
turned
up the sound, and clicked the Meow Button.

It produced a slight ear twich and miniscule turn of the head.

Boyfie was curled up asleep on the sofa. I tried it once, nothing. I tried
it again and he woke up and put his head up and swivelled his ears. I tried
it again and he said "that is not a real cat in my house" and went back to
sleep.
I wondered if he would think there was another cat here but apparently not.
He is not fooled by computers.
Tweed

Old July 9th 11, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

wrote

I don't have computer speakers hooked up, so I use headphones to listen
to stuff on the computer. I put the headphones on the desk near Roxy,
turned
up the sound, and clicked the Meow Button.

It produced a slight ear twich and miniscule turn of the head.

I clicked the button many times. I became surrounded by very curious
kitties.

Old July 9th 11, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Jul 7, 12:31*pm, (Stef) wrote:
http://www.catmeowbutton.com/

I think it's saying "Feed me." What do you think?
--
Stef *** **
* * ** cat-and-dragon.com/stef ** firecat.dreamwidth.org**
* **
I fought the Dharma, and the Dharma won. -- Allen Ginsberg

imp was getting scritches when i pressed it and his ears perked up and
he started to run away, but then he stopped and further sounds just
caused his ears to perk. Probably the same for the others who haven'
showen up

Kristi
Old July 9th 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 8, 10:13*pm, "Pat" wrote:
bast wrote
I don't have computer speakers hooked up, so I use headphones to listen
to stuff on the computer. I put the headphones on the desk near Roxy,
turned
up the sound, and clicked the Meow Button.
It produced a slight ear twich and miniscule turn of the head.

I clicked the button many times. I became surrounded by very curious
kitties.

Okay, some have indifferenr cats to the sound but this thing could be
used as a
weapon by the Feds....but I'm not sure *how*. I am at relative's in
MileHigh area
where not far from their rear bedroom (home of their PC) is the access
alley, which
runs side street to side steet...where Waste Management trucks and the
local
recycling behemoths roll several times weekly.
Feeling the familiar urge for dastardly deeds overcome me, I cranked
up the speakers
and clicked more than once on "meow link". Nearby neighbors detonated
leftover fireworks
far into last night, without LE intervention. Said amateur pyrotechnic
artists sleeping still
and they were all I was thinking of during my "meow" audio attack.
No response from them, but the dude who collects junk was pushing cart
down alley and
stared into backyard as he rolled by. Suddenly, all the 'hood outdoor
cats zeroed in here
and convened in large group under culprit window (sadly they are all
related and none of
them fight with each other; they are basically outdoor survivalists
but not feral).
Large hound next door where her owner hardly ever "walks" dog but
leaves rear door open
just dog-width emerged to their top step, took one look at the
gathered assemblage, did
a 360o and hustled back inside. This caused such a ROFL from me my
relative came in,
looked outside, said, "WTF are you doing in here that caused
*that*?" (he is severely
allergic to cats, milder to dogs, and even insists I not give treats
or food to them on his
porch at street end of house). Large gathering of cats below back
window to him was like
airborne missile attack, LOL. Must behave myself.

Christmas Carol: Do You Hear What I hear by Piglette and family Ray or Fran Cat community 0 December 21st 08 05:23 PM
The most unlikely to hear God? Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 3 September 5th 07 10:30 PM
Any Ever Hear :-\)Liz Cat anecdotes 2 October 1st 06 04:24 AM
Hear ye, hear ye! Pat Cat anecdotes 7 September 20th 06 04:11 AM
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye! dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 10 April 28th 04 07:36 AM