Thank you from me and Guy

Old November 9th 11, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default Thank you from me and Guy

I haven't been here lately, since most are on FB now, but seeing your
purrs and kind words have brought a small happy tear to my eye.

None of you had ever MET Guy, yet your prayers were with him. It's
already apparent and very touching that Guy touched so many lives.

He loved my cats and they loved him, or rather had no problem whipping
him into shape. And he was a MAJOR sucker.

My troublemakers have been a gift from the heavens. They knew in
their own way, that the BOY was not coming home. They had gotten used
to his absences in the hospital, though Trouble came with me to visit
him on MANY occasions. And when he would come home, they would be all
over him, drooling and purring away.

Trouble has been a little s***t at times, and I wouldn't be surprised
if Guy's spirit is putting him up to it. When picking names Guy said
the kitten was a troublemaker, and a little s***, so I suggested
naming the kitten Wesley using Guy's middle name. That didn't go over
well. Also he loved the kitten so very much in a hilarious way. "Aww
who's the stripey tiger kitten? Who's the...OW! ****er!" "He bite
you?" "That HURT you little ****!"

Which is why his name will most likely be changed to Guy Wesley
Trouble OwF**ker.

Thank you all so very much for your kind support and words. It's
helped me a great deal in this moment. I had no idea that this would
be the first loss of someone close to me, but I'm glad that I am not
alone in this.

Thank you so very much, and Guy thanks you too.