Lee

Old August 16th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Lee

Just talked to her and she is....holding her own under the circumstances.
She is going through things at the house with the "reclamitors" and that is
unnerving. Not the object itself but the "how we happen to have this and
where from" type of thing. They are both wound tighter than an eight day
clock at this point but all considered......

Old August 16th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Granby" wrote in message
Just talked to her and she is....holding her own under the circumstances.
She is going through things at the house with the "reclamitors" and that
is
unnerving. Not the object itself but the "how we happen to have this and
where from" type of thing. They are both wound tighter than an eight day
clock at this point but all considered......

One reason I feel that this is particularly hard for them is that from what
Lee has posted on this and various groups, their larger purchases are made
with much care and thought. When you put alot of effort into something, it
has meaning to you, and when it has been well and hard earned, all the more.
Karla

Old August 16th 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Believe me, they don't buy ANYTHING without a lot of thought and planning.
She just got the new fancy washer and dryer, which the insurance will cover,
and that took FOREVER, Only took her four years to find the right fridge.
Not knocking it but yes, their things mean a lot to them.