The Birds Want Privacy Now.

Old August 25th 10, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default The Birds Want Privacy Now.

Funny, I was just out cleaning out the Rob Shirk Memorial Fountain and
Bird Bath when I looked up and noticed that one of the birds had
expressed his/her opinion of the cats sitting on the cat tree watching
them. It pooped right at feline eye level. It makes me wonder if any
of the cats were there watching at the time, and how did the bird get
the poop to run down a vertical surface without having any place to perch?

Pam S. laughing and impressed
Old August 26th 10, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 25 Aug, 20:10, tanadashoes wrote:
Funny, I was just out cleaning out the Rob Shirk Memorial Fountain and
Bird Bath when I looked up and noticed that one of the birds had
expressed his/her opinion of the cats sitting on the cat tree watching
them. *It pooped right at feline eye level. *It makes me wonder if any
of the cats were there watching at the time, and how did the bird get
the poop to run down a vertical surface without having any place to perch?

Pam S. laughing and impressed

I love the idea of the Memorial Fountain and Bird Bath. Two of my bird
feeders are in memory of my mother-in-law, and she has a bat box
dedicated to her in a park near her old home.

As for the vertical surface, birds can squirt very effectively whilst
in flight, and at a fair velocity too sometimes.
Old August 26th 10, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"NettieCat" wrote in message
On 25 Aug, 20:10, tanadashoes wrote:
Funny, I was just out cleaning out the Rob Shirk Memorial Fountain and
Bird Bath when I looked up and noticed that one of the birds had
expressed his/her opinion of the cats sitting on the cat tree watching
them. It pooped right at feline eye level. It makes me wonder if any
of the cats were there watching at the time, and how did the bird get
the poop to run down a vertical surface without having any place to perch?

Pam S. laughing and impressed

I love the idea of the Memorial Fountain and Bird Bath. Two of my bird
feeders are in memory of my mother-in-law, and she has a bat box
dedicated to her in a park near her old home.

As for the vertical surface, birds can squirt very effectively whilst
in flight, and at a fair velocity too sometimes.

A tiki torch makes a nice eternal flame.
Karla

Old August 26th 10, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

tanadashoes wrote:
Funny, I was just out cleaning out the Rob Shirk Memorial Fountain and
Bird Bath when I looked up and noticed that one of the birds had
expressed his/her opinion of the cats sitting on the cat tree watching
them. It pooped right at feline eye level. It makes me wonder if any
of the cats were there watching at the time, and how did the bird get
the poop to run down a vertical surface without having any place to perch?

Pam S. laughing and impressed

Oh, the vertical surface it had pooped on was my bedroom window. I had
a cheap cat tree placed in front of it so they could see the out in
relative comfort.

Jim thinks that having the Rob Shirk Memorial Fountain and Bird Bath is
gross. When I called it that just now he said, "OH MY GOD!!" in tones
of disgust and dismay. The boy ain't got no culture.

Pam S.