OT - I'm Back

Old September 15th 10, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CN

Default OT - I'm Back

I got a new computer... well, actually my old one back again. My laptop
died, so after a few days of being cut off from the rest of the world, DH
just set up my old desktop computer here in my bedroom (I'm still not able
to get up and around, even sitting at my desk feels like running a mile).
Anyway, quit talking behind my back, I'm back!! ;

So, seriously, are there any events in the last week or so that I need to
know about - requests for purrs, etc.? I only have 20,164 unread posts to
catch up on!

I'm so glad to be back... but, after what I've been through, I'm just happy
to be!

Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old September 15th 10, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

CN wrote:
I got a new computer... well, actually my old one back again. My laptop
died, so after a few days of being cut off from the rest of the world, DH
just set up my old desktop computer here in my bedroom (I'm still not able
to get up and around, even sitting at my desk feels like running a mile).
Anyway, quit talking behind my back, I'm back!! ;

So, seriously, are there any events in the last week or so that I need to
know about - requests for purrs, etc.? I only have 20,164 unread posts to
catch up on!

I'm so glad to be back... but, after what I've been through, I'm just happy
to be!

Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Welcome back!

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old September 15th 10, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

If you have a sewing machine cabinet you can open the leaf and set your
computer on it, it will fit nicely over your bed...

Glad you're back!
Karla

Old September 15th 10, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CN

Thanks, Adrian! You never appreciate your friends until you're unable to
have contact with them - I'll be very appreciative from now on (OK, that's a
fib, I'll start taking y'all for granted again soon! LOL!)

Old September 15th 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CN

Space isn't really a problem - it's the *ONLY* asset to owning this
dilapidated money pit, it's *HUGE*! I could fit four king sized beds in
here. But that's another fault in itself - we have that much more to vacuum
and dust. ;

Old September 16th 10, 10:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"CN" wrote in message
I got a new computer... well, actually my old one back again. My laptop
died, so after a few days of being cut off from the rest of the world, DH
just set up my old desktop computer here in my bedroom (I'm still not
able to get up and around, even sitting at my desk feels like running a
mile). Anyway, quit talking behind my back, I'm back!! ;

So, seriously, are there any events in the last week or so that I need
to know about - requests for purrs, etc.? I only have 20,164 unread
posts to catch up on!

I'm so glad to be back... but, after what I've been through, I'm just
happy to be!

Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

I didn't word that well at all. What I meant was that you could then access
the computer from your bed, you wouldn't have to sit up at your desk.
Sorry!
Karla

Old September 16th 10, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_3_]

"CN" wrote in message
[...]

Ah! Sorry I was picturing an arrangement above the bed for saving space.
Since DH and I can no longer share a bed (or a bedroom - he snores and
kick-boxes in his sleep and I snore even worse), I have the whole huge king
to myself (and still manage to box myself into one little corner of it.