Fluffy :-(

Old September 15th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Fluffy :-(

We're taking her to be helped over the bridge in a few minutes.

Please purr, wag & pray for her passing.

Yowie
Old September 15th 10, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

Yowie wrote in news:8fcvp8FkcdU1
@mid.individual.net:

We're taking her to be helped over the bridge in a few minutes.

Please purr, wag & pray for her passing.

Yowie

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Purrs on the way.

Bobble
Old September 15th 10, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_3_]

Aw, damn, Vicky... I knew it was close to her time, but that doesn't make it
a bit easier. Sending purrs for your family to get through the grief and
I'll light a candle tonight to help guide Fluffy - a good, fine dog - to her
new life at the Bridge.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old September 15th 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

I am very sorry

Old September 16th 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tish

On Sep 16, 8:30*am, Yowie wrote:
We're taking her to be helped over the bridge in a few minutes.

Please purr, wag & pray for her passing.

Yowie

I'm so sorry, V. My heart goes out to you, J and C. I hope she has a
smooth passage to the RB and has fun playing with Bongo and a lovely
reunion with Schmogg.
Big, big hugs heading your way.
xxxxxxx
Old September 16th 10, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

We're taking her to be helped over the bridge in a few minutes.

Please purr, wag & pray for her passing.

I'm so sorry. I know you did everything you could do to get her
well. Purrs for you and your family.

Joyce

--
There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one
to come off as a sane person.
Old September 16th 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_3_]

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 08:30:37 +1000, Yowie wrote:

We're taking her to be helped over the bridge in a few minutes.

Please purr, wag & pray for her passing.

Yowie

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."\It's hard to let you go.Condolences to
those who mourn. MLB
Old September 16th 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On 9/15/2010 6:30 PM, Yowie wrote:
We're taking her to be helped over the bridge in a few minutes.

Please purr, wag & pray for her passing.

Yowie

I'm so sorry. We're sending lots of purrs and healing thoughts for her
passage over the bridge. Rob loved me reading Fluffy stories to him and
I'm sure will be there for her.

Pam S.
Old September 16th 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
chris H

I'm very sorry to hear this. The Fairfax Fur Factory will be sending
their very best sympathy purrs for you and your family, and hope that
Fluffy's trip is a peaceful one.

My deepest sympathies for all of you.

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo

Old September 16th 10, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
Yowie typed:
We're taking her to be helped over the bridge in a few minutes.

Please purr, wag & pray for her passing.

Didn't have much time to type - We had to get her there NOW! or she would
have no doubt gone by her own means by the end of the day, and I certainly
didn't want her to suffer. Posted this over Catslaves. Its not a 'tribute' -
maybe I'll be able to write that a bit later. Its just 'what happened' this
morning:

We knew she had cancer, and her time with us was coming to an end. Not that
it ever makes it easier.

She was getting thin and lethargic, but her eyes were always clear, her tail
woudl always wag.

For the last 3 days didn't eat, not even the catfood kibble that she's
'strictly not allowed'. Last night, she couldn't even be tempted with ham.
This morning, she did not get up when I opened her 'bedroom' (ie, garage)
door. She looked at me, the end of her tail gave a few pathetic wiggles, and
she whimpered. I knew it was time.

Had to tell Cary to say goodbye, which he did with remarkable grace,
compassion and dignity.

And then it was a matter of getting folks up and dressed, of ringing the
vet, getting the morning organised.

And whilst we were doing so, Fluffy lay on the floor, shivering. As the
morning progressed, the shivering turned into shuddering. She whimpered
every time she inhaled, and yet, could still bang her tail if we patted her
poor old head, or said a kind word to her as we went about getting ready.

When it was time to go, she couldn't even get onto her own four feet. Joel
carried her to the car, and then carried her over his shoulder to the
surgery when we got there.

Cary didn't want to watch, so sat in the waiting room whilst she was freed
from her pain.

She's now poking her cold, wet and healthy nose up Shmoggleberry's
fundamentals at Rainbow Bridge. Shmoggleberry will no doubt smack her for
it, but give her a welcome Mrrp first.

Rest in peace, my beautiful girl.

Love you,

Mama.

Fluffy again Yowie Cat anecdotes 17 December 18th 08 10:06 PM
Purrs for Fluffy Pls Yowie Cat anecdotes 33 December 15th 08 09:00 PM
Fluffy says hi BuZZard Cat health & behaviour 1 December 1st 05 06:15 PM
Help! Da TED said we're too fluffy! Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 9 August 3rd 05 11:44 AM
Fluffy? Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 5 January 15th 04 04:20 AM