A candle for Fox

Old January 20th 11, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A candle for Fox

Tish Silberbauer (Letitia)Has just lost her dog, Fox.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=Fox
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old January 20th 11, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I'm sorry to hear that. I believe I met Fox when I visited Tish in 2005.

--
Joy

The older I get, the less I pine for
Things I have to stand in line for.
- Richard Armour

Old January 20th 11, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message

Tish Silberbauer (Letitia)Has just lost her dog, Fox.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=Fox

------

My heart goes out to Tish and to Fox. I am still hurting/grieving over
losing my Basset on Nov. 1st. It's so hard and so sad.

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old January 20th 11, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Spock-n-Persephone

On Jan 21, 2:59*am, Adrian wrote:
Tish Silberbauer (Letitia)Has just lost her dog, Fox.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=Fox
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Thank you so much Adrian.

He was a grand dog and is greatly missed by everyone in the household
(cats included). Ted will meet him at the Bridge and show him the
ropes. Fox was a good dog and knew his place in the pecking order
(i.e. below cats) - largely thanks to Ted's persistent lessons :-)

Tish
Old January 20th 11, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
"Adrian" wrote in message

Tish Silberbauer (Letitia)Has just lost her dog, Fox.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=Fox

------

My heart goes out to Tish and to Fox. I am still hurting/grieving over
losing my Basset on Nov. 1st. It's so hard and so sad.

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Purrs and hugs. Losing a beloved pet is always hard.

Joy

Old January 20th 11, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Spock-n-Persephone" wrote in message
On Jan 21, 2:59 am, Adrian wrote:
Tish Silberbauer (Letitia)Has just lost her dog, Fox.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=Fox
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your
hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Thank you so much Adrian.

He was a grand dog and is greatly missed by everyone in the household
(cats included). Ted will meet him at the Bridge and show him the
ropes. Fox was a good dog and knew his place in the pecking order
(i.e. below cats) - largely thanks to Ted's persistent lessons :-)

Tish

***

Hugs and purrs.

Joy