Even more foster Kitten vids KFW

Old August 29th 11, 07:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default Even more foster Kitten vids KFW

hey folks,

http://www.youtube.com/user/firekrys?feature=mhee

that's my channel and here are the individual ones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReWSdZaqCJk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlGjJ...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NAy6...eature=related

serious KFW, you have been warned...

Kristi
seriously falling in love with this kitten
Old August 29th 11, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Aug 28, 11:40*pm, Mischief wrote:

Kristi
seriously falling in love with this kitten

Trouble is a nice name......or Chaos both fit nicely......

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 30th 11, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Lesley wrote:

On Aug 28, 11:40*pm, Mischief wrote:

Kristi
seriously falling in love with this kitten

Trouble is a nice name......or Chaos both fit nicely......

Not just for the individual cat, but for the general theme in Kristi's
house. And she claims she's not going to keep him! (Or was it a girl? So
many people have been posting kitten stories lately I can't keep track
of them.)

Joyce

--
Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
Old August 30th 11, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote in message
Lesley wrote:

On Aug 28, 11:40 pm, Mischief wrote:

Kristi
seriously falling in love with this kitten

Trouble is a nice name......or Chaos both fit nicely......

Not just for the individual cat, but for the general theme in Kristi's
house. And she claims she's not going to keep him! (Or was it a girl? So
many people have been posting kitten stories lately I can't keep track
of them.)

Joyce

Our house was pretty hectic when I was growing up. Somewhere along the
line, the TV show "Get Smart" became popular, and everybody knew about
Maxwell Smart's arch enemy. My mother named our house "Chaos Headquarters".
My brother received a woodburning set for Christmas, so he made a sign,
which she hung on the front porch.

Joy

Old August 30th 11, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

*
* Kristi
* seriously falling in love with this kitten

* Trouble is a nice name......or Chaos both fit nicely......

Not just for the individual cat, but for the general theme in Kristi's
house. And she claims she's not going to keep him! (Or was it a girl? So
many people have been posting kitten stories lately I can't keep track
of them.)

Joyce

--
Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Joseph Wood Krutch

He's a boy,

and the original plan was to raise him until he could be homed...

But I'm falling in love with him, and the bf is quite smitten

But considering I just lost one of my job and now am left with working
part time and on retail salary, I don't think I can handle FOUR
cats...though the bf seems insistent on making the sacrifice... It
would be HIS cat, but with his current health issues, it really would
become MY cat as due to his health he can't really take care of any
pets right now..

ugh...it's so gonna break my heart...

Kristi