end result.

Old September 12th 04, 03:50 AM
kitznegari thinks it has wings

Default end result.

he had an urinary impaction and due to the fact that i don't have 800$ to pay
my own rent, let alone pay for surgery on MYSELF or a cat, we had to put him to
sleep.

i am MISERABLE.

- k i t z -
can't sleep, the maitre d will bite me...
http://www.livejournal.com/users/kitznegari
Old September 12th 04, 04:07 AM
Mary

"kitznegari thinks it has wings" wrote in message
he had an urinary impaction and due to the fact that i don't have 800$ to

pay my own rent, let alone pay for surgery on MYSELF or a cat, we had to
put him to
sleep.

I'm sorry. I wish the vet had offered some sort of payment plan. I have no
idea if any of them do that. He was too young to lose. My heart goes out to
you.

Old September 12th 04, 04:07 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"kitznegari thinks it has wings" wrote in message
he had an urinary impaction and due to the fact that i don't have 800$ to

pay
my own rent, let alone pay for surgery on MYSELF or a cat, we had to put

him to
sleep.

i am MISERABLE.

I am very, very sorry about the outcome.

Cathy

Old September 12th 04, 04:29 AM
kitznegari thinks it has wings

I'm sorry. I wish the vet had offered some sort of payment plan.

he was the only place open on saturday at 5pm.

I have no
idea if any of them do that.

they wanted to check my credit to see if they could do it as payments but my
credit is crap. and my poor cat would have been miserable because of the
chronicness of the disease anyway.

i am just ripped up about this. i am depressed.

Old September 12th 04, 04:38 AM
Mary

"kitznegari thinks it has wings" wrote in message
I'm sorry. I wish the vet had offered some sort of payment plan.

he was the only place open on saturday at 5pm.

I have no
idea if any of them do that.

they wanted to check my credit to see if they could do it as payments but

my
credit is crap.

Assholes. Nice of them to be so compassionate.

and my poor cat would have been miserable because of the
chronicness of the disease anyway.

i am just ripped up about this. i am depressed.

It will take a while for you to heal. Again, I'm really sorry.