Bathroom Accompaniment on the Flip Side

Old January 8th 05, 08:20 PM
jmcquown

Default Bathroom Accompaniment on the Flip Side

Persia's litter box is in the hall outside my "second" bathroom, which is
the one closest to the room I'm typing in. When I use that particular
bathroom she seems to find it necessary to at least attempt to use her
litterbox while I'm on the throne. It's like syncrhonized pottying. LOL

Jill

Old January 8th 05, 08:51 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 14:20:43 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Persia's litter box is in the hall outside my "second" bathroom, which is
the one closest to the room I'm typing in. When I use that particular
bathroom she seems to find it necessary to at least attempt to use her
litterbox while I'm on the throne. It's like syncrhonized pottying. LOL

Jill

I knew a little cat who would pee in the bathtub while her slave was
doing his morning "business."

Theresa
Old January 8th 05, 09:26 PM
Mathew Kagis

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia's litter box is in the hall outside my "second" bathroom, which is
the one closest to the room I'm typing in. When I use that particular
bathroom she seems to find it necessary to at least attempt to use her
litterbox while I'm on the throne. It's like syncrhonized pottying. LOL

Jill

Chablis had some litter training issues when I first got her. So, for a
while, I used a treat reward system when she used her box. This has had the
residual effect of 'Potty Announcements'... Chablis will spend several
minutes 'announcing' that she is about to go do her biz.... & often will
wait till I'm watching & calling her a good kitty. She will then come
running up the stairs, expecting a snack... It's quite cute.
--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old January 8th 05, 11:38 PM
Bridget

With three cats, there is bound to be at least one who wants to use the
litterbox while I take care of my business. Kind of like, "Oh yeah,
I've been meaning to make it to that room. Thanks for turning on the
light mom."

Bridget

Old January 9th 05, 04:56 AM
Mischief

I have a litterbox in my bathroom. There have been many times I have
been coming out of the shower all clean to see her using the box.
Kristi

Old January 9th 05, 04:43 PM
Bob M

jmcquown wrote:

Persia's litter box is in the hall outside my "second" bathroom, which is
the one closest to the room I'm typing in. When I use that particular
bathroom she seems to find it necessary to at least attempt to use her
litterbox while I'm on the throne. It's like syncrhonized pottying. LOL

Jill

My younger cat Missy Mouse or Mouse for short does the same thing. If
she doesn't "have to go" she'll jump up onto the sink and wait for me to
turn on the water. She always gives me a kiss on the nose as a thank you
before she drinks. She's such a lovebug.

Bob
Old January 9th 05, 06:54 PM
Christina Websell

"Bob M" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

Persia's litter box is in the hall outside my "second" bathroom, which is
the one closest to the room I'm typing in. When I use that particular
bathroom she seems to find it necessary to at least attempt to use her
litterbox while I'm on the throne. It's like syncrhonized pottying. LOL

Jill

My younger cat Missy Mouse or Mouse for short does the same thing. If
she doesn't "have to go" she'll jump up onto the sink and wait for me to
turn on the water. She always gives me a kiss on the nose as a thank you
before she drinks. She's such a lovebug.

Bob

Awww.
Almost makes me want to have a litter box in the house. But not quite.. ;-\

Tweed