Indoor cats

Old August 22nd 05, 12:06 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 23:58:05 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Helen M" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.759d038caf9add062dd146d70a64efc ...
Christina Websell wrote:

"wafflycat" waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

The truth will out... why do you think I've been doing all these
40+mile
rides ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Dunno. I can only assume that you are absolutely crazy.

Tweed

Well there is that aspect of it. Who wants to be normal anyhow. Normal
=
boring ;-)

Cheers, helen s

There is no such thing as "normal"

Tweed

There most certainly is. If six out of ten people
put the right sock on before the left it is therefore
normal to put the right sock on first.

You surely love to hear your own twaddle,
don't you?

Eh? Did you write this last bit?

Tweed

Erm, Tweed, speaking of socks, this is obviously another puppet.

Theresa
Old August 22nd 05, 12:10 AM

Christina Websell wrote:
I've never heard of a neighbour war here about footprints on cars or pooping
in flowerbeds. I assume it's because we all know that "that's what cats
do.." and let them do it.

Tweed

Well, I feel that way, and you feel that way, and probably the friends
we surround ourselves with also do, but there's a portion of the
populace in *any* country that resents being bothered with other
peoples cats. There used to be a UK-based "cat hate" website--I just
looked for it and couldn't find it. Actually it isn't as that
sounds--IIRC there were some pretty good suggestions for humane
deterrents on that site.
I did find a survey of 4,000 people taken in the UK WRT cats in their
gardens. I imagine it was rather skewed, as it sounds like the
survey-takers were *gardeners* themselves, but it does show that
there's always people that don't like cats running around in their
gardens, no matter where you live.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2937420.stm

Sherry

Old August 22nd 05, 12:32 AM
Dan M

There most certainly is. If six out of ten people
put the right sock on before the left it is therefore
normal to put the right sock on first.

You surely love to hear your own twaddle,
don't you?

Eh? Did you write this last bit?

Tweed

We are once again being visited by idiots and chickens who want to
post juvenile twaddle, but are afraid to sign their true names. Any time
you see a post claiming to be by a regular but is way out of character,
you can safely assume that someone is just attempting to stir up trouble
by posting under someone else's name. Just ignore these off-character
posts, and perhaps the children will tire of their grade-school games.

Dan
Old August 22nd 05, 01:39 AM
jmcquown

Dan M wrote:

There most certainly is. If six out of ten people
put the right sock on before the left it is therefore
normal to put the right sock on first.

You surely love to hear your own twaddle,
don't you?

Eh? Did you write this last bit?

Tweed

We are once again being visited by idiots and chickens who want to
post juvenile twaddle, but are afraid to sign their true names. Any time
you see a post claiming to be by a regular but is way out of character,
you can safely assume that someone is just attempting to stir up trouble
by posting under someone else's name. Just ignore these off-character
posts, and perhaps the children will tire of their grade-school games.

I thought the kids were back in school by now.
Dan

Old August 22nd 05, 01:42 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:32:11 -0700, Dan M wrote:

There most certainly is. If six out of ten people
put the right sock on before the left it is therefore
normal to put the right sock on first.

You surely love to hear your own twaddle,
don't you?

Eh? Did you write this last bit?

Tweed

We are once again being visited by idiots and chickens who want to
post juvenile twaddle, but are afraid to sign their true names. Any time
you see a post claiming to be by a regular but is way out of character,
you can safely assume that someone is just attempting to stir up trouble
by posting under someone else's name. Just ignore these off-character
posts, and perhaps the children will tire of their grade-school games.

Dan

(This from a lying sack of **** who can't pay his own bills.)

Charlie
Old August 22nd 05, 02:27 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

jmcquown wrote:
Dan M wrote:

There most certainly is. If six out of ten people
put the right sock on before the left it is therefore
normal to put the right sock on first.

You surely love to hear your own twaddle,
don't you?

Eh? Did you write this last bit?

Tweed

We are once again being visited by idiots and chickens who want to
post juvenile twaddle, but are afraid to sign their true names. Any
time you see a post claiming to be by a regular but is way out of
character, you can safely assume that someone is just attempting to
stir up trouble by posting under someone else's name. Just ignore
these off-character posts, and perhaps the children will tire of
their grade-school games.

I thought the kids were back in school by now.
Dan

They are, Jill, and thereupon the problem lies: The ignoramous parents now
have nothing to pester, so they turn to us.

Old August 22nd 05, 02:48 AM
Dan M

I thought the kids were back in school by now.

Some juveniles never seem to go away, unless they get ignored.

Old August 22nd 05, 03:34 AM
pmendhall

"jmcquown" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.c363d1268b468042e2ce9c68501f60d7 @1124671147.nulluser.com..
..
I thought the kids were back in school by now.

The school district my daughter attends starts tomorrow. So not all schools
are back in session. Although most of kids at my daughter's school are more
mature than some of "grade school" or less posts that have been occurring
lately.

Diane

Old August 22nd 05, 07:44 AM
wafflycat

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Eh? Did you write this last bit?

Tweed

Nah - there's a troll at work trying to stir the brown solid stuff. Look at
the post headers, Tweed, it's not Helen M. Looks like someone's stopped
their medications against doctor's orders, so they are going a bit psycho
;-) Kill-files are exceedingly useful things!

Cheers, helen s