Our last days here wif Fred.

Old March 23rd 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Emergency RPCC meetin: (was Our last days here wif Fred.)

dat iza gud idermint, Trudi
Sundance wrote in message
We sertinly kan -- dis wuz a mergincee kuz Unka Fred wuz fingkin bown
leevin. I kan fingk uv uther hoominz dat mite dezerv to be HCs, too.

When
we gitz Unka Fred skwared away, letz figger owt whut uther hoominz iz or
shud be HCs.

Iz yoo shur yurown Paw iznt awreddy a HC? We shud make a list uv HCs an

put
it on da webbsite.

Sundance

"Cory" wrote in message
On Mar 22, 1:14 pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Kitteez, I callz dis mergincee meetin to order.

It haz kame to myown attenshun dat Unka Fred is catsiderin leevin ussez
when
he iznt a katslave ennee more. I duz not like dis ideermint. I purrpoze
dat we makez Unka Fred a HC (Honorary Cat), an command dat hizownself
stayz
heer in da kommyunitee. All in faver?

Sundance

*A big black boy cat turns timid (why?) all of a sudden, and nervously
approaches
Sundance*

Um, 'skyooz mineownself, Sundance, buttid wyul weez attit, kin weez
kitteez...
wayl... maykmineown Pawpa an HC, az wayl?? Him haz neffur bin giffen
da
tytul uf HC - OFFISHULLY - an' um, wayl... I fink it'z abowt tyme,
duzzint
yurownselfz??

Oh! An' yeah, UF KORSE I votez a HYOOJ YES tu naymin' owrz Unca Fred
an Honorary Cat!!!

--- Onyx, who has become unusually humble while stating his case...

Old March 23rd 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

but ifin himz iza a HC, he den willz be smurter anna decideta stay, so uses
her winz efur way, Tiger, hipawin hiz yellow furnd,
Sundance wrote in message
Well, yess, dat iz troo. I wuz a liddle panikky kuz I didn't want
hisownself to leev.

Sundance, a little calmer now

"Stormmee" wrote in message
owzr howze votez yez... but ifin himz iza honori kat we kant kommand
hizsef
animore, Tiger, the logical, but giving sundance the ballot wif 8 yez
votez
Sundance wrote in message
. net...
Kitteez, I callz dis mergincee meetin to order.

It haz kame to myown attenshun dat Unka Fred is catsiderin leevin ussez

when
he iznt a katslave ennee more. I duz not like dis ideermint. I

purrpoze
dat we makez Unka Fred a HC (Honorary Cat), an command dat hizownself

stayz
heer in da kommyunitee. All in faver?

Sundance

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
Well, there will be no kitties to post from "our" house. So I

don't
know if it would be proper.

On Friday 21 March 2008 23:12, Lucy wrote:

Fred, will you still be here?

Julie

Hooman note:
I really do see no other way. The cats can't come with me
where I'm
going and I have no options right now. The foster home will be

good
people at least and they are used to finding good homes for cats.
They have a contract that adopters have to sign and they do

followups
to see that the cats are well cared for. It could be worse.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old March 24th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

Fur mine clowder, I cast fife yez votez.
Ralph de Ralf, speaking for himself and Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

Old March 24th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Default Our last days here wif Fred.

Fred Williams wrote:

Hi Kitties,
Fred made a call on da talky thingy and said sumthin about "turnin over
the cats." That's us! We fink we may be in fur sum changes and we
don't deal well wif change, especially Cinnamon. He's so scared of
ennyone but Fred.

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon.

sniffles Dis mayks us so sad fur all ov yu an Uncle Fred, too.

Wee will bee sendin owr purrrrrrrrrrrs dat fings git beddur furry
soon.

Mietze wiff effurywun
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old March 24th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Wee'ze all votin yes aswell (dat's six hole votes).

I fot Uncle Cory wuz wun allreddy, doh it's not trooly a reqwiremint
to rite inda groop.

Like Granby sed, all yu haff to do is *like* kitties.

Mietze

Old March 24th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Monday 24 March 2008 18:16, The Clowder (South) wrote:

Fred Williams wrote:

Hi Kitties,
Fred made a call on da talky thingy and said sumthin about
"turnin over
the cats." That's us! We fink we may be in fur sum changes and we
don't deal well wif change, especially Cinnamon. He's so scared of
ennyone but Fred.

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon.

sniffles Dis mayks us so sad fur all ov yu an Uncle Fred, too.

Wee will bee sendin owr purrrrrrrrrrrs dat fings git beddur furry
soon.

Mietze wiff effurywun

Fangu Mietze. Yu are furry kind effen fur a cat! We'z proud tu know
you.

Diana fur her house.

Old March 26th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

OK, da votez haz slowed down so maybe efurrykitte dat iz gonna vote haz
alreddy voted.

A kwik luk at da votez tellz myownself dat it iz unamim... umamus... dat all
da votez wuz in faver uv deklarin Unka Fred a HC. Unka Fred, wud yoo pleez
approch da assembuld kitteez?

[Unka Fred joins the group.]

Unka Fred, by da powerz vestid in uss kitteez, we deklarez yurownself to be
a Honorary Cat, wif awl da ritez an sponsabiliteez dat goez along wif dat.
Duz yoo assept dis onner?

Sundance

. net...

Old March 26th 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

anna a bunchez at diz house, well three anywayz.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
a whole bunc of kitteez watez...
Sundance wrote in message
. net...
OK, da votez haz slowed down so maybe efurrykitte dat iz gonna vote haz
alreddy voted.

A kwik luk at da votez tellz myownself dat it iz unamim... umamus... dat

all
da votez wuz in faver uv deklarin Unka Fred a HC. Unka Fred, wud yoo

pleez
approch da assembuld kitteez?

[Unka Fred joins the group.]

Unka Fred, by da powerz vestid in uss kitteez, we deklarez yurownself to

be
a Honorary Cat, wif awl da ritez an sponsabiliteez dat goez along wif
dat.
Duz yoo assept dis onner?

Sundance

. net...

Old March 26th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*yeah ifin unca Fred takez da honor he hasta knowz fudz iz nezt, Tiger,
lickin hizown chopz
"Stormmee" wrote in message
a whole bunc of kitteez watez...
Sundance wrote in message
. net...
OK, da votez haz slowed down so maybe efurrykitte dat iz gonna vote haz
alreddy voted.

A kwik luk at da votez tellz myownself dat it iz unamim... umamus...

dat
all
da votez wuz in faver uv deklarin Unka Fred a HC. Unka Fred, wud yoo

pleez
approch da assembuld kitteez?

[Unka Fred joins the group.]

Unka Fred, by da powerz vestid in uss kitteez, we deklarez yurownself

be
a Honorary Cat, wif awl da ritez an sponsabiliteez dat goez along wif
dat.
Duz yoo assept dis onner?

Sundance

"Sundance" wrote in message
. net...
[...]

Advice for Fred GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 9 March 12th 08 12:31 PM
Unkle Fred Granby Cat community 7 September 26th 07 12:03 PM
fred, have a brave jug. You won't help it Clint Cat anecdotes 0 September 13th 05 05:21 PM
Fred / Sapphire Jeanette Cat anecdotes 3 August 20th 04 04:44 AM