Sad anniversary

Old November 30th 09, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

Default Sad anniversary

Today it is four years since I had to let my beloved Hugo Katt (the black
church yard cat) leave for the Rainbow Bridge.
It was a very bad experience so I will say no more about it.
I miss you Hugo Katt.
Elisabet

Old November 30th 09, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
Today it is four years since I had to let my beloved Hugo Katt (the black
church yard cat) leave for the Rainbow Bridge.
It was a very bad experience so I will say no more about it.
I miss you Hugo Katt.
Elisabet

We all miss Hugo Katt. Don't let your bad experience prevent you from
adopting another cat that needs your love and care. There is at least one
out there that is waiting for you to say yes.

Tweed

Old November 30th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
Today it is four years since I had to let my beloved Hugo Katt (the black
church yard cat) leave for the Rainbow Bridge.
It was a very bad experience so I will say no more about it.
I miss you Hugo Katt.
Elisabet

Purrs for your broken heart.

Old November 30th 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Nov 30, 2:16*pm, "Lisa Katt" wrote:
Today it is four years since I had to let my beloved Hugo Katt (the black
church yard cat) leave for the Rainbow Bridge.
It was a very bad experience so I will say no more about it.
I miss you Hugo Katt.
Elisabet

Lisa Katt

--
Will in New Haven
Old November 30th 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
Today it is four years since I had to let my beloved Hugo Katt (the black
church yard cat) leave for the Rainbow Bridge.
It was a very bad experience so I will say no more about it.
I miss you Hugo Katt.
Elisabet

It's so hard to get over the loss of a beloved pet. Purrs for your broken
heart.

Jill

Old December 1st 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Nov 30, 2:16*pm, "Lisa Katt" wrote:
Today it is four years since I had to let my beloved Hugo Katt (the black
church yard cat) leave for the Rainbow Bridge.
It was a very bad experience so I will say no more about it.
I miss you Hugo Katt.
Elisabet

From one cat-mama celebrating a sad anniversary to another, hugs and
purrs. My dear Fritzie was black and beautiful too. Let us celebrate
their lives together.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old December 1st 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
Today it is four years since I had to let my beloved Hugo Katt (the black
church yard cat) leave for the Rainbow Bridge.
It was a very bad experience so I will say no more about it.
I miss you Hugo Katt.
Elisabet

We all miss Hugo Katt. Don't let your bad experience prevent you from
adopting another cat that needs your love and care. There is at least one
out there that is waiting for you to say yes.

Tweed

Now follow your own advice! Happy birthday amd best wishes for a good year.

I am surrounded by Sagitarians. I have so many birthdays to remember in
November and December and another Jan 1st and another Jan. 2nd.

Old December 1st 09, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Dec 1, 1:38*pm, MLB wrote:

I am surrounded by Sagitarians. *I have so many birthdays to remember in
November and December and another Jan 1st and another Jan. 2nd.

How did you my (39th hehehehehe) birthday's the 18th???

Blessed be,
Baha
Old December 1st 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

BfloPolska wrote:
On Dec 1, 1:38 pm, MLB wrote:

I am surrounded by Sagitarians. I have so many birthdays to remember in
November and December and another Jan 1st and another Jan. 2nd.

How did you my (39th hehehehehe) birthday's the 18th???

Blessed be,
Baha

Old saying: "In the Spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to
thoughts of love". Best wishes for happy birthday on the 18th. MLB

Another sad anniversary Marina Cat anecdotes 31 December 11th 06 08:43 PM
TW: Sad anniversary Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 14 August 11th 05 01:47 AM
Anniversary JBHajos Cat anecdotes 32 January 28th 05 11:18 AM
Sad Anniversary CajunPrincess Cat anecdotes 24 August 14th 04 04:07 PM
A sad anniversary ---MIKE--- Cat health & behaviour 4 August 28th 03 08:53 PM