Purrs for my sisters lost cat

Old November 22nd 05, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for my sisters lost cat

I just received the following from my sister:

Hi,

I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost. She must have gotten
out Sunday night when Dave let the dogs out before he went to bed, and she's
been gone ever since. I've checked the pound and have put posters up around
the neiborhood. My biggest concern is that there are lots of big dogs that
live around here, and she has no fear of the them.

I am heartbroken.

Kathy

Old November 22nd 05, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs here on this end for her to return home safely.
Skritches,
KittyLady

Old November 22nd 05, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:04:05 -0600, Karen wrote:

I just received the following from my sister:

Hi,

I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost. She must have gotten
out Sunday night when Dave let the dogs out before he went to bed, and she's
been gone ever since. I've checked the pound and have put posters up around
the neiborhood. My biggest concern is that there are lots of big dogs that
live around here, and she has no fear of the them.

I am heartbroken.

Kathy

We'll be sending our best purrs. Tell your sister not to give up hope;
purrs can work miracles.

Dan
Old November 22nd 05, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
I just received the following from my sister:

Hi,

I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost. She must have
gotten out Sunday night when Dave let the dogs out before he went to
bed, and she's been gone ever since. I've checked the pound and have
put posters up around the neiborhood. My biggest concern is that
there are lots of big dogs that live around here, and she has no fear
of the them.

I am heartbroken.

Kathy

Get home purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 22nd 05, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old November 22nd 05, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message
I am heartbroken.

Kathy

Many purrs for Kathy and for Samus. Please come home soon and safe Samus!
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Old November 22nd 05, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote

I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost.

Purrs for her safe return from us lot

Gordon, Bandit, Snowball, Claudius & Raki

Old November 22nd 05, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and prayers that Samus comes home soon or gets found real quickly.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 22nd 05, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:04:05 -0600, "Karen"
yodeled:

I just received the following from my sister:

Hi,

I would just like you to pray for Samus-she is lost. She must have gotten
out Sunday night when Dave let the dogs out before he went to bed, and she's
been gone ever since. I've checked the pound and have put posters up around
the neiborhood. My biggest concern is that there are lots of big dogs that
live around here, and she has no fear of the them.

I am heartbroken.

Kathy

Purrs on the way

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 22nd 05, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

purrs that your sister's cat returns home safely.

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway