The King is Dead ...........

Old October 22nd 04, 01:09 AM
Jo Firey

It was only a matter of time. Go Clyde!

Jo
"Bev" wrote in message
It was a terrible fight - the screams were enough to curdle your
blood. When I got to the battle scene Clyde and Deo were nose to
nose. Clyde wasn't peeing with fright or fleeing. He was there for
the long haul - this was his patch and be damned if he was going give
way. Around the pair were tufts of Deo hair. Clyde had a mouthful of
Deo hair that he was trying to spit out between his bouts of ferocious
howling and growling. I stood and watched, I wasn't needed. Deo went
backwards - Clyde went forward, jaw to jaw, eyeball to eyeball - then
Deo turned and fled. Clyde didn't bother to chase him. He stood
there and practically beat his chest. FSP and Bonnie were watching from
the safety of the window sill, you could feel their admiration. I
have to admit Clyde looked enormous, with his tail expanded to twice the
size and every hair on his body fluffed up. I picked him up, he was
still growling. The king is dead - long live the king.

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old October 22nd 04, 01:16 AM
Jeanette

Bev wrote in message
[...]

About time too! I hope the girls are properly appreciative and let him have
the sunniest spot on the window sill.

Jeanette

Old October 22nd 04, 03:01 AM
Irulan

wrote in message
Bev wrote:

Deo went
backwards - Clyde went forward, jaw to jaw, eyeball to eyeball - then
Deo turned and fled. Clyde didn't bother to chase him. He stood
there and practically beat his chest. FSP and Bonnie were watching from
the safety of the window sill, you could feel their admiration...
The king is dead - long live the king.

What a relief! Somebody finally chased off the evil Deo. Way to go,
Clyde!!

I think he deserves a plate of sardines for his efforts, don't you?

Joyce

A plate of sardines? I think he deserves the whole can!!! Way to go Clyde,
protect your women!
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old October 22nd 04, 04:55 AM
Marina

Bev wrote:
The king is dead - long live the king.

Go Clyde!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Deo is still King Bev Cat anecdotes 16 April 19th 04 07:42 PM
Is acwd totally dead? Duke of URL Cat anecdotes 9 January 26th 04 08:16 PM
Dozens Of Dead Cats Removed From Woman's Garage Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 18 December 26th 03 01:11 AM
l O O king 4 "The Cat Carol" Terry R Cat anecdotes 1 December 8th 03 09:27 PM