Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

Old July 20th 09, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default Zee Fuds Eez Reddy!!!

"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:33:25 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's little, agile paws typed:

By neow I got bery toiztee, so purrlweeez purr me uh glazz!

Mais oui, Pi2nya!

[paws over a glass] Eet eez a wunnerful wine az
eez awl of zee wines ob de Loire! And eet goes
eksepshunally well wif seefuds!

Yur humanz eez sertainly resourceful!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Fangu, Inspector Jacques.
In dat kayze, I wyll hav da seefud playte due joor wiff da whine.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 22nd 09, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

I gess wee r tew late fur da eetz. *sigh*
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:33:25 -0700,

Old July 22nd 09, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Haznt yoo gize lerned yet dat time duznt werk da same way heer az it duz fur
da hoominz? If yoo wantz summa deez fudz, juss sit down an hab sum! Derez
alwaze lots ub fudz heer, an no partee or krooz or enneefing is reely over
if sumkittee wantz to stay dere.

Sundance

Old July 22nd 09, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you iz nefur too late fur anithin inna komunity, go in yourown porter, see
dat knob you didunt know whut it wuz fur, set it wifa date you want anna
pusha button inna middle ofda knob, poof you iz bak in time, Tiger

Old July 22nd 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

C'mon owwer heer, yu free "moszyqateers", waffwaff, an joyn minesewph
nex tew dah stwowwer. Stil got fudz init.

MeOwy, westing up

On Jul 21, 8:09*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I gess wee r tew late fur da eetz. **sigh*
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:33:25 -0700,
Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's little, agile paws typed:

By neow I got bery toiztee, so purrlweeez purr me uh glazz!

Mais oui, Pi2nya!

[paws over a glass] Eet eez a wunnerful wine az
eez awl of zee wines ob de Loire! And eet goes
eksepshunally well wif seefuds!

Yur humanz eez sertainly resourceful!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Fangu, Inspector Jacques.
In dat kayze, I wyll hav da seefud playte due joor wiff da whine.
--
Pitô.ônya- Hide quoted text -