Purr Request - Explosion

Old February 8th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Purr Request - Explosion

One of our clients, Imperial Sugar, had a plant explosion in Georgia that
has killed at least 6 people and critically injured many more.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/08/ref...ast/index.html

I asking for purrs for the victims and their families during this terrible
disaster.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 8th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 12:07:08 -0600, CatNipped wrote:

One of our clients, Imperial Sugar, had a plant explosion in Georgia that
has killed at least 6 people and critically injured many more.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/08/ref...ast/index.html

I asking for purrs for the victims and their families during this terrible
disaster.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sending purrs. I saw video of that fire on this morning's news before I
left for work. Looked horrible.

Dan

Old February 8th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 8, 10:07*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
One of our clients, Imperial Sugar, had a plant explosion in Georgia that
has killed at least 6 people and critically injured many more.

Sending emergency purrs for all concerned

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 8th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

On Feb 8, 1:07*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
One of our clients, Imperial Sugar, had a plant explosion in Georgia that
has killed at least 6 people and critically injured many more.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/08/ref...ast/index.html

I asking for purrs for the victims and their families during this terrible
disaster.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Purrs on the way. I fly into Savannah to get here so I'm not that far
from where the explosion occurred. They broke in with the news around
8PM (Eastern) last night.

Jill
Old February 8th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
One of our clients, Imperial Sugar, had a plant explosion in Georgia that
has killed at least 6 people and critically injured many more.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/08/ref...ast/index.html

I asking for purrs for the victims and their families during this terrible
disaster.

Purrs coming up for all affected by this tragedy. Sugar is quite a
dangerous substance.

Tweed

Old February 8th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
One of our clients, Imperial Sugar, had a plant explosion in Georgia that
has killed at least 6 people and critically injured many more.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/08/ref...ast/index.html

I asking for purrs for the victims and their families during this
terrible disaster.

Purrs coming up for all affected by this tragedy. Sugar is quite a
dangerous substance.

You're right. They think it was the sugar dust in the packing room that was
sparked by static electricity that caused the explosion.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Tweed

Old February 8th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
One of our clients, Imperial Sugar, had a plant explosion in Georgia
that has killed at least 6 people and critically injured many more.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/08/ref...ast/index.html

I asking for purrs for the victims and their families during this
terrible disaster.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Purrs for all affected.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 9th 08, 10:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:07:08 -0600, "CatNipped"
wrote:

One of our clients, Imperial Sugar, had a plant explosion in Georgia that
has killed at least 6 people and critically injured many more.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/08/ref...ast/index.html

I asking for purrs for the victims and their families during this terrible
disaster.

Hugs,

CatNipped

purrs coming
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

video clips at http://tinyurl.com/29o8ck
photos at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8

PURR REQUEST Matthew Cat anecdotes 10 August 9th 06 10:50 PM
PURR REQUEST Matthew Cat anecdotes 7 July 21st 06 07:55 PM
Purr request for Sam Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 20 January 18th 05 09:18 AM
Purr request Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 45 October 31st 04 01:02 PM
Purr request for Sam Karen Cat anecdotes 60 September 17th 04 11:49 PM