How is your weather?

Old November 30th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default How is your weather?

Ours is a little cooler than I expected:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvl4G8RQj9I

It's at least partially on-topic - Ranger is on part of the clip.
Old November 30th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Ours is a little cooler than I expected:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvl4G8RQj9I

It's at least partially on-topic - Ranger is on part of the clip.

Very cloudy and turning colder, but no snow in the valley. Come on
snow, the skiers love you. MLB
Old November 30th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
Ours is a little cooler than I expected:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvl4G8RQj9I

It's at least partially on-topic - Ranger is on part of the clip.

Amazing snow - makes me want to go sit in front of the heater now!
christine

Old November 30th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:53:59 -0600, Daniel Mahoney
wrote:

Ours is a little cooler than I expected:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvl4G8RQj9I

It's at least partially on-topic - Ranger is on part of the clip.

Not too bad here in SW Oklahoma. Hign in the mid 50s today and
forecast to be up around 70 Tuesday

Wondering if Fred, the orange guy at the park, is one of the false
leads you got while hunting for Sammy? He doesn't look too bad in the
video, but hope he can findhome
Old November 30th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Ours is a little cooler than I expected:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvl4G8RQj9I

It's at least partially on-topic - Ranger is on part of the clip.

I thought this was supposed to be winter! I've got windows open. Then
again, I'm on an island off the coast of South Carolina.

Jill

Old November 30th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
Ours is a little cooler than I expected:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvl4G8RQj9I

It's at least partially on-topic - Ranger is on part of the clip.

Crystal blue skies, 68f. Trees are finally changing color but the
roses and trumpet vine are still in bloom.

Kayla wants to go to the park.

Jo

Old November 30th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Not too bad here in SW Oklahoma. Hign in the mid 50s today and
forecast to be up around 70 Tuesday

Wondering if Fred, the orange guy at the park, is one of the false
leads you got while hunting for Sammy? He doesn't look too bad in the
video, but hope he can findhome

Yep. I was surprised by the number of orange cats out there.

The orange guy out in Baxter looked a lot like Sam, but it wasn't him.
Fred was the first cat I found when checking out another lead. In later
days I found that Fred was sharing his shelter and food with Red, Red2,
and Patches. I'm building a large trap now that ought to allow me to
catch several kitties at once. I can't see leaving the park cats out
there in the snow and ice and the sub-zero temps that are coming; it
would be much more humane to trap them and take them to the no-kill
shelter.

All four of the kitties are well-fed. Nancy and I met the other people
tho have been leaving food for the park cats; they're very supportive of
our efforts to trap them all. Fred and Red were obviously house cats;
Red let's Nancy pet him, and Fred really wants to let people pet him but
he's a little bit too afraid. I'd really love to meet the people who
dumped these 4 cats. Really.
Old November 30th 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Ours is a little cooler than I expected:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvl4G8RQj9I

It's at least partially on-topic - Ranger is on part of the clip.

I sure do miss snow! It's cloudy, very windy and currently 54 degrees F.
Old November 30th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote

| I'd really love to meet the people who dumped these 4 cats. Really.

I'd really love for you to meet them too. Really really!

And I hope the Redcat shows up very soon, too.

Old November 30th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

No Dan you don't want to meet those people, they don't let you have a puter
in jail!!!
[...]

OT Too much weather Karen Cat anecdotes 4 May 7th 07 05:10 AM
Winter Weather Anyone? [email protected] Cat anecdotes 40 January 15th 07 09:55 PM
Luna is under the weather :( Kitkat Cat health & behaviour 3 October 15th 06 08:18 AM
Weather mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 32 August 4th 06 03:59 AM
Cats and hot weather Zoeliz Cat health & behaviour 8 August 10th 03 10:39 PM