Sumtymes we wurry bowt Meomie

Old March 10th 09, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Sumtymes we wurry bowt Meomie

Da nue TV is furry gud. Meomie howeffur is notted. We wus wotchin da
footie (football) wiffa Paw n Meomie wented
ballistic....wel we wus onny tryin to catch da football n save Paws
teem gettin a tankin....n it wurked! Dey are twu goalies up! We didnut
marka screen we DIDNUT! Maybe a sumcat got inna TV or sumfin..it wusnt
usses! Maybe it wussa bigfatcatnextdoor whu did it (he wud get us inta
trubbel toot sweet)..yus musta bin him...

Harry N Jack Gordon (caught in the act)
Old March 10th 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hoominz iz allatime blamin inocint kitteez fur whut ofurz duz, juz ask sam,
grebblimz at hiz howze iz allatime gettin hizsef in trublez, Trudi

Old March 11th 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

rafflescat wrote:

Da nue TV is furry gud. Meomie howeffur is notted. We wus wotchin da
footie (football) wiffa Paw n Meomie wented
ballistic....wel we wus onny tryin to catch da football n save Paws
teem gettin a tankin....n it wurked! Dey are twu goalies up! We
didnut marka screen we DIDNUT! Maybe a sumcat got inna TV or
sumfin..it wusnt usses! Maybe it wussa bigfatcatnextdoor whu did it
(he wud get us inta trubbel toot sweet)..yus musta bin him...

Harry N Jack Gordon (caught in the act)

That's Sooooo like Ryan, who was named fur Ryan Giggs of Manchester
United a number of years ago. When Ryan, (the cat), wuz little he
would frantically chase da ball around the screen, wanting to play.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old March 11th 09, 10:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShadoCelt

On Mar 11, 5:46*am, rafflescat
wrote:
Da nue TV is furry gud. Meomie howeffur is notted. We wus wotchin da
footie (football) wiffa Paw n Meomie wented
ballistic....wel we wus onny tryin to catch da football n save Paws
teem gettin a tankin....n it wurked! Dey are twu goalies up! We didnut
marka screen we DIDNUT! Maybe a sumcat got inna TV or sumfin..it wusnt
usses! Maybe it wussa bigfatcatnextdoor whu did it (he wud get us inta
trubbel toot sweet)..yus musta bin him...

Harry N Jack Gordon (caught in the act)

HiHiHi, Gordon Boys!

Who is Paw's teem? Mine Meowmie wantzta kno. Her lufs da footie
(European, British, South American...it don't matter to her), lufs da
Ruggy-by, efun lufs da Aussie rules football we gets to see here
(efurry weekend) in Korea! Her will miss da sports when her leaves
here fur her next job. She hopes dat she finally figures out da
Cricket before she's away frum where dey play it. I caon't see why
she wants to figure out how a BUG works, but Meowmie is nutz.

MuShu, da Magnificent, who sleeps through all the weekend sports on TV
Old March 11th 09, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby figgerz it like diz, bout time she knew da rulez, dey changez dem.
Her izn muc of apsortz fan deze dayz. Piglet missing laying on the bed with
the man human and watching football.

I really think she misses it, when I flip by a channel with it on, she comes
running into the room. Sorry Pig I love you but not that much.

Old March 11th 09, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Mar 11, 11:38*am, "Granby" wrote:
Da gramby figgerz it like diz, bout time she knew da rulez, dey changez dem.
Her izn muc of apsortz fan deze dayz. *Piglet missing laying on the bed with
the man human and watching football.

I really think she misses it, when I flip by a channel with it on, she comes
running into the room. *Sorry Pig I love you but not that much."ShadoCelt" wrote in message

Snipped.... I hate football, all that energy expended and so little to
show for it! Also, here the commentators get so involved that they are
screaming and are totally unintelligible (-:
Bess, no footie fan.

HiHiHi, Gordon Boys!

Who is Paw's teem? *Mine Meowmie wantzta kno. *Her lufs da footie
(European, British, South American...it don't matter to her), lufs da
Ruggy-by, efun lufs da Aussie rules football we gets to see here
(efurry weekend) in Korea! *Her will miss da sports when her leaves
here fur her next job. *She hopes dat she finally figures out da
Cricket before she's away frum where dey play it. *I caon't see why
she wants to figure out how a BUG works, but Meowmie is nutz.

MuShu, da Magnificent, who sleeps through all the weekend sports on TV

Hihi MuShu!
Ware issa yure Meomie liffin? In Korea?Australia? Myne Meomie n Paw
wus inna Indonesia fur a howliday last Septemfur seein thare furst
grandkitty. Inna Medan. Paw luffs footie but Meomie says shees
disappearin wen it comes onna TV....she dussnt disappear we sees hur.
Paw supports Liverpool (unusual Scot) and they won last night - I
think.
Smokey Gordon

The cats watched it with him and were funny trying to get the ball,
he couldn't see the tv at times because of them - no bad thing....(-:
Bess
Old March 11th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Mar 11, 12:19*am, Fred wrote:
rafflescat wrote:
Da nue TV is furry gud. Meomie howeffur is notted. We wus wotchin da
footie (football) wiffa Paw n Meomie wented
ballistic....wel we wus onny tryin to catch da football n save Paws
teem gettin a tankin....n it wurked! Dey are twu goalies up! We
didnut marka screen we DIDNUT! Maybe a sumcat got inna TV or
sumfin..it wusnt usses! Maybe it wussa bigfatcatnextdoor whu did it
(he wud get us inta trubbel toot sweet)..yus musta bin him...

Harry N Jack Gordon (caught in the act)

* * * * That's Sooooo like Ryan, who was named fur Ryan Giggs of Manchester
United a number of years ago. *When Ryan, (the cat), wuz little he
would frantically chase da ball around the screen, wanting to play.

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

We had one cat Baby Bear, who was so clever that she used to shoot
under the TV waiting for the ball to arrive. She was fixed in the way
only a cat can be - waiting patiently.
She got really angry and would bite whatever cat passed by at the
time!
Bess
Old March 11th 09, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 11, 7:38*am, "Granby" wrote:
Da gramby figgerz it like diz, bout time she knew da rulez, dey changez dem.
Her izn muc of apsortz fan deze dayz. *Piglet missing laying on the bed with
the man human and watching football.

I really think she misses it, when I flip by a channel with it on, she comes
running into the room. *Sorry Pig I love you but not that much.

Shee cud com heer an watsh feetball wiff Uncl Bill. He watshuz
feetball an ruglebee an hoofie frum Oztralier an doz kins ub feetball.
Hee don' watsh mush sokker. He also watshes basenball all summer. Dat
iz all fin beclaws it keep him in cuddley-range. An rite gnow hee iz
watshin da Yookon husky girls, hoo wook like humans, not husky-dogs,
beeet efferywun. An hee wud luv haffin da Piglet bisit an sew wud
eye.

--
WooToo

Old March 11th 09, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Hi Mushu, iz you doin gud? duz you wantsa go onna kruze wif uses? Trudi,
paws ofur kordinates,

Trudi

Old March 11th 09, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft onli watchez baseball, her haza rud komment bowt feetz ball, itz so rud
in fakt it mite be catsidered un pc anna offinsif so i kant write itsef
here, Trudi