Kitty littter not working

Old August 23rd 05, 03:40 PM
ensoul

Default Kitty littter not working

always used Fresh Step with Sam cat, worked great

now we have 2 cats, Fresh Step didn't work, had a friend recommend Arm
& Hammer for multiple cats, doesn't work and they do cover everything
up...they have 2 litter boxes and refuse to use the lidded kind

any suggestions? been posting a lot, 2 cats are much more work

ensoul

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
~Oscar Wilde

Old August 23rd 05, 03:45 PM
Janet B

On 23 Aug 2005 07:40:47 -0700, "ensoul" , clicked
their heels and said:

now we have 2 cats, Fresh Step didn't work, had a friend recommend Arm
& Hammer for multiple cats, doesn't work and they do cover everything
up...they have 2 litter boxes and refuse to use the lidded kind

any suggestions? been posting a lot, 2 cats are much more work

How is it "note working"? Are they using it? Is it odor? How much
are you scooping and disposing?

I use A&H Easy Flush. I scoop a minimum of 3x/day, but usually 4-5 if
needed. I scoop, walk over to the powder room, flush it,, and clean
and odor free box. Mine don't tend to bury, which is ok - I can see
that a ball of urine or a pile of feces needs to be scooped pretty
easily and it takes only a moment to do so.

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old August 23rd 05, 04:10 PM
Karen

Hmm. I used A & H with two cats and works fine. Scoop once and sometimes
twice a day. How often are you scooping? Maybe it's what you are feeding
them?

oups.com...

Old August 23rd 05, 05:41 PM
whayface

On 23 Aug 2005 07:40:47 -0700, "ensoul" wrote:

always used Fresh Step with Sam cat, worked great

now we have 2 cats, Fresh Step didn't work, had a friend recommend Arm
& Hammer for multiple cats, doesn't work and they do cover everything
up...they have 2 litter boxes and refuse to use the lidded kind

any suggestions? been posting a lot, 2 cats are much more work

What do you mean "Doesn't work". You say they cover everything so what else is there that
doesn't work ?? EXPLAIN.

Asking for recommendations on litter is useless. You will get as many recommendations as
there are litter out there. The best way is to just try different kinds for yourself.
Put a different one in each box and see what they prefer and keep going until you have
tryed as many as you want.

Old August 23rd 05, 11:32 PM
Spot

I use the cheap Wal-Mart scoopable and don't have an odor problem with 3
cats all using the same box. I clean it twice a day or more depending upon
how insistent Mushkins is on having it cleaned a 3rd time.

Celeste

oups.com...

Old August 24th 05, 01:03 AM
ensoul

sorry abt the the typo's I have adhd and tend to type too fast

It doesn't work as in odor...with Sam cat I scooped every other day
with these guys it's dailey and even then it doesn't take care of the
odor

I have noticed Rudy gets bad gas, don't hear it but damn when he walks
buy sometimes, phew

and there's been no change in their diet

thank you, didn't realize the difference btwn having 2 cats...then
again they are 8 months old, one of my cats books says that equivelent
to being a teen!

so I have 2 teen boys in my house, yikes! wouldn't give them up for
anything
they've only lived at SPCA, were let out of cages to roam

its almost like they're thankful for having a home, they greet us at
the door, have to be picked up and cuddled

ensoul...and again thanks

Old August 24th 05, 01:18 AM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:03:40 -0700, ensoul wrote:

sorry abt the the typo's I have adhd and tend to type too fast

It doesn't work as in odor...with Sam cat I scooped every other day with
these guys it's dailey and even then it doesn't take care of the odor

I have noticed Rudy gets bad gas, don't hear it but damn when he walks buy
sometimes, phew

and there's been no change in their diet

thank you, didn't realize the difference btwn having 2 cats...then again
they are 8 months old, one of my cats books says that equivelent to being
a teen!

so I have 2 teen boys in my house, yikes! wouldn't give them up for
anything
they've only lived at SPCA, were let out of cages to roam

its almost like they're thankful for having a home, they greet us at the
door, have to be picked up and cuddled

ensoul...and again

Check Rudy's posterior and make certain it is clean. Scoop litter several
times a day if you can. MLB

Old August 24th 05, 01:28 AM
-L.

ensoul wrote:
sorry abt the the typo's I have adhd and tend to type too fast

It doesn't work as in odor...with Sam cat I scooped every other day
with these guys it's dailey and even then it doesn't take care of the
odor

Try Precious Cat brand - if you can find it.

http://www.preciouscat.com

-L.