Mad kitty!

Old October 25th 04, 06:17 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:04:26 +0100, "Adrian"
yodeled:

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
itty (Sherry ) had some very interesting things to
say about "go down cellar":

Jake's eating something, for sure. If he gets much bigger he's going
to be scary. Here's a pic I took last spring when I caught him out
on the top of the cellar sunning himself.
http://members.aol.com/greywolf17/snake1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/greywolf17/snake2.jpg

IMO, if he's a snake, he's *already* extremely scary [I'm
snake-phobic].

Maybe you should move to Ireland, no snakes in the wild.

Did you know that St. Patrick did NOT drive the snakes out of Ireland?
They didn't have cars then!!!!!!!

Theresa

Old October 25th 04, 06:20 PM
Cathi

In message , Yowie
writes
They say that while people have different accents whilst speaking, almost
every singer who sings in English *sings* with an American accent :-)

Yowie

((((The very wonderful Proclaimers))))

No way anyone could mistake their singing accents for American!

--
Cathi

Old October 25th 04, 07:24 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Bev wrote:

Cheryl Perkins wrote:

Kreisleriana wrote:

The former Mr. T (an Aussie) had people remark to him that it must

be
cool to live in a country from where you could drive all over Europe.
:P

I've heard that many people think that Australia and Austria are the

same
place, which would certainly lead to that kind of confusion!

--
Cheryl

Even funnier are the people who think that Australia and New Zealand are
part of the same country or people who think New Zealand is a part of
Holland or Alaska. When we travelled around the US recently few people
could pick our accents. They always began by thinking we were English,
no, Australian then, nooo, then they gave up

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

I confess that I can hear the difference in Brit vs Aussie accent, I don't
think I could dintinguish Kiwi from Aussi.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old October 25th 04, 07:26 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Adrian" had some very interesting things to say
about "go down cellar":

Jake's eating something, for sure. If he gets much bigger he's going
to be scary. Here's a pic I took last spring when I caught him out
on the top of the cellar sunning himself.
http://members.aol.com/greywolf17/snake1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/greywolf17/snake2.jpg

IMO, if he's a snake, he's *already* extremely scary [I'm
snake-phobic].

Maybe you should move to Ireland, no snakes in the wild.

Sounds tempting [and I love listening to Irish people talk]. Here in
California, you get some lovely poisonous slitheries to make things
even more scary for someone like me.

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM