Terry Pratchett dies...

Old March 13th 15, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default Terry Pratchett dies...

....with his cat asleep on his bed:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31858156

Pratchett on cats:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...dulterated_Cat
http://www.lspace.org/books/pqf/the-...rated-cat.html

Old March 13th 15, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 3/12/2015 6:02 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
...with his cat asleep on his bed:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31858156

Pratchett on cats:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...dulterated_Cat
http://www.lspace.org/books/pqf/the-...rated-cat.html

I'm glad the cat was with him. I really enjoyed his books. It was so
sad to hear he had Alzheimer's.

Joy

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old March 13th 15, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 3/12/2015 9:02 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
...with his cat asleep on his bed:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31858156

Pratchett on cats:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...dulterated_Cat
http://www.lspace.org/books/pqf/the-...rated-cat.html

Sad to hear it. Alzheimer's is rough (my dad had it).

Jill
Old March 13th 15, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 3/13/2015 4:46 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Jack Campin
wrote:
...with his cat asleep on his bed:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31858156

Pratchett on cats:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...dulterated_Cat
http://www.lspace.org/books/pqf/the-...rated-cat.html

e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e .
u k Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU,
Scotland mobile 07800 739 557 http://www.campin.me.uk
Twitter: JackCampin

That's very sad, 66 is young to die.

It's also young to have Alzheimer's. I'm still perturbed by the fact
that my sister, who is ten years younger than I am, has it, and she's in
her 70s.

Joy

How lovely that his cat was with him to the end.

Judith