Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Old September 27th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 05:16:10 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

soft sayz dat lof kan fix mozt anithin...

Yur soft iz furry, furry wize....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/26/2006 7:08:33 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old September 27th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Ms soft is eggsactly right.

Ife neffur had turkybird, shud I ask fur it?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft sayz dat lof kan fix mozt anithin, Chester, who thinkz turky bird

is a
gud fiz alzo..
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Yur howse is full of luff!!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz juz gratful ta haf diz famli, anna da cold fud box iz great,

soft
letted Stormmee eat half of herown boled egg diz mornin anna i

getted
mine
own slice of deli turkybird... Diz howz iz great anna alla katz iz

err
innerestin at lezt, ifin you duzint hiss off Trudi, who inherited

da
"litin
pawof purnishmint" furm Miss Violette when her wented to RB, mine

hoomanz iz
great anna i iz happi ta haf dem, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
news Owh Chester!! It iz scarey to fink what a close call mew had.

Mew
are so
important to yur famlee and I know day ar so glad you came to

lif
wif
dem.

I haf fife bruthers an a sisfur:
Bear is da wink of Mandy, of thuh Baldwin kitties, onda Orange

Cats
list
Leo isda wink of Rambetta, of thuh Berkebile kitties, who liffs

wif
Anti
Paula
Jaspurr isda wink of Molly, of da Zmiewski kitties, onda Orange

list
Jack isda wink of Misty, of da Stacey kitties, onda Orange list
an HoneyCat is da wink of Andy, also a Stacey kitty.
Joey duzzint haffa gurl! Heez ben pretty sick dis yeer.

Stormmee sownds like she has a lot of fun! All yur famlee sownds

like
funn.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I waz atta plaze kalled "aminal kontrol" butted den da gud

hoomanz
atta APL
getted me onna lazt day, den i kamed to soft anna furry, i

hadda
famli
befur
kuz i haza chip butted nobodi knowz whut happinied der... Six

catz
life
here,

Tiger who iz MME annis wink
TV who is winked to Cleopatra of the highland kittys
OEJ who is TV's littermate and fond of STT who is a furnd of

the
highland
kittys
Trudi, who is fond of BK of the cooper cats,
Stormmee who is a young girlcat but has a couple of sutors and

is
deciding
afur she is a btit older who to be specail furnds

with...*although
think
rosco the sherrif, garfield and ranger are the front runners
and minesef...

Chester the ingester
wrote in message
oups.com...
Chester, yur famlee foun yu just in time! Ime so glad dey

brot
yu
home,
and dat Stormmee knew yu were sposed to be ther.

I never knew I wanted a famlee til I had won.

Yur door sownds grate!! Purrfect fur katz.

How menny katz ar at yur howse? Fife? Der ar seffun of us.

I haf tu tell mew, dis may post twise. We continyue tu be
furrustrated
wif our Outlook Excuse an haf gone tu thuh Google Groups

site to
post
dis. Dose compooters are not gonna spoil our effunning, no

sir!

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
da kage plaze hadda mani kittez anna doze smelly ofur

aminalz
alzo, da
hoomanz wuz nize, efin da gud hoomanz getted minesef furm

da
bad
kage
plaze
where i wulda been sent to da bridge ifin da hoomanz

hadnot
safed
minesef, I
wuz inna gud kage plaze fura longlong time... der wuz one

hooman
dat
reallirealli liked minesef anna her leaked when i leafed

butted
her
kuldint
take mineself home fur some reazun i duzint remfur... when

deze
hoomanz
kamed ta meet mee fur da sekund time dey bringed stormmee

ta
see
ifin we
wuuld be efin sorta furndly anna we wuz so i gettedta kume

home
wif
stormmee
anna now i lifez realli gud, I getz alla fudz i wantz, I

getsa
playplayplay,
anna i kan efin luk atta owt kuz da hoomanz opinz da

windowz
fur
uses
when
it iz warm enuf... anna you shuld see da new door dey

getted
ususes diz
week, veri kule, it haz blindz init anna we kan luk owt

anna
der
izunt a
kurtin in da way... Tiger sayed dat da heat vint iz hiz

purprty
doh,
Chester
ramblin now
Julie Porter wrote in message

news
Dey left mew at nitetime?? Chester! Ime so glad mew

fownd
yur
onetroohome.

I was Owt until dis Janyuary, win my bruther Joey an I

came
In.
I fot
it, doh.

Lucy

Old September 27th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Jellicle Ball - Booteek Ordurz chek lyzt

Mine howse will wear da Violette wif silver trim, tuu. Fangu!

HoneyCat an Andy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message ...
Toga Orderz

[Matshink Hed Reefthz an sandulz wyll be avayluble in awl sizez

an boff matchink an kontraxtink koulourz. Da sandulz wyll be mayde

of da trym matterialz, da Reefthz wyll inklood fowlurz an leefz.]

Az I unnur stand it, I hab ordurz furr deeze.

Purrleez kurrekt me if yu wantz tu, ur chanj watt yu wantz, ur add

yur nayme ur syze, an I wyll shtart sewwin.

Pit2nya, draggin da sewin monztur outta da klozet

Chester: black toga wiff Violette an silfur trym

Congo: blu trimmt wif gold
Coogar: pink toga wiff aqwa an silfur trym

Garfeeld: blu trimmt wif gold

Jasmeen: a blak toga
Lucy: (?)wiff Violette an silfur trym

Mango: orinj wun wiv gold trim
OEJ: cream colured toga (or pink?) -wiff Violette an silfur trym

Onyx: a gold toga wiff oranje an blak trym

Pit2nya: blak toga wiff sylfurr trim

Puddi Cat: hot pynk

Stormmee: cream colured toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

Sundance: blak toga wiff gold Greek infinity trim.

Tabitha Fluffytail: size small...?

Tiger (?)Wife kitty wyll ordur-wiff Violette an silfur trym

Trudi: orang toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

TV: (?)Wife kitty wyll ordur-wiff Violette an silfur trym

Old September 27th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

No wurreez, Moe! I will purroblee danse wif sum uv myown uther kittee
frendz, too!

Sundance

"meeee" wrote in message
If yu want tu danse all uf them wif Sundanse, that's ok....I just like tu
danse wif sum uf mi furends, I'm not tryin to steeel yu frum Sundanse's
side....
Moe, hopin he hasn't corsed afence
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Oh... Well...Yes..., yu may..., buttid I du hab sum ov mine dances
tayken.

Pitö.önya

Sundance wrote:
[Sundance's ears perk up. "She onlee FINGKS she haz a 'skort? I
bedder aks her to be shur."]

Pi2nya, may I fishully aksk yoo if yoo wud do me da furry grate onner
uv lettin me skort yoo to dis yeer'z Jellicle Ball?

Sundance, hopefully

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

I du beleef I du hab an egzkort tu da Ball, but I yam
flatturt dat uh hansum an emportint boy kitty lyke yurzelf
wud azk liddul owld me. I yam shur dat sumuddurgurlkitty
wud be onort tu akkumpunny yurownself.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Um, yes.....well, no, I'm more uf a meeedyum.
*blushes*
But I will be large. Wun day. Meowmie ses I eet heeps!
Moe
An. Well. Dus yu haf a dayte fur tha Ball yet, Miss Pitoonya?
very politely
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Sooosooo sorry Moe.
Synz yu ar soooo Portant, yu muzt weer at leezt size LARGE, huh?

Pit2nya

meeee wrote:
Yew missd me! An eye is tha most POrtant!! I just want tha sam as
my bruffers; blu trimmed wif gold
Moe

Old September 27th 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Fangyu sundance!
Moe, happy tu hav sew menny furends
m...

Old September 28th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Wow!! I gotta figyure out a way to gett some!!

We get Pouwncies but we doant get hummin fud!

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
[...]

Julie Porter wrote in

message

Old September 28th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jellicle Ball - 2006 List of Honorees

Please add Bonnie, House of Ruskin to that list.

Thank you.

R.H. Ruskin (aka The Bobcat )
Ray or Fran wrote:
The following are the List of Honorees as indicated by Mietze's Wall of
Remembrence for 2006. Please let me know of any additions/changes.

Fangu.

Puddi Cat

Elektra, House of Babcock
Homer, House of Baldwin