Pics: Nikki in the snow

Old November 25th 03, 05:14 AM
badwilson

"Marina" wrote in message

"badwilson" wrote

Yeah, it's getting pretty dark around here too. Now that it's winter,

it
gets dark at 6 pm. It is so hard to get used to because in the summer

it
stays light out until at least 6:45 ;-)

LOL! In the summer here, it stays light almost through the night.

Yeah, I remember that from when I used to live in Yellowknife. In the
summer, the sun would set but only to just below the horizon and you could
see it travel around for a few hours until it would rise again. It never
got dark out at all. I loved that, it seemed to give me a ton of energy.
But in the winter it would rise at about 10 am and be dark again by 3 pm.
Pretty depressing, everyone would just hibernate.
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

Old November 25th 03, 07:11 PM
polonca12000

I don't know if Soncek is weird or something, but he is very interested if I
come home smelling of a strange cat or even a d*g. At the beginning I was
hoping he would get jealous and become more clingy (yeah right!), but now
I've reconciled to it.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Marina" wrote in message
Me, talk to a d*g person? I wouldn't dare! What would Frank and Nikki say?

--
Marina

"polonca12000" wrote
The snow is probably too cold for the puppy to gobble just like that.

Did
you talk to the man, Marina, him being cute and all?

Old November 25th 03, 10:23 PM
Takayuki

"polonca12000" wrote:

I don't know if Soncek is weird or something, but he is very interested if I
come home smelling of a strange cat or even a d*g. At the beginning I was
hoping he would get jealous and become more clingy (yeah right!), but now
I've reconciled to it.

But he's clingier now than before, right? Betty becomes very
interested when I've eaten out. She has to sniff my breath very
closely!

Do all cats have at least some clinginess? A lot of people I know
have cats that I would say are considerably more clingy than mine.
But their slaves don't seem to notice, and seem able to just go about
their business, while I'm often paralyzed by Betty.

Old November 26th 03, 10:00 PM
polonca12000

Soncek checks my breath also. I wouldn't say that he is clingier, but he
does lie on my stomach on his own terms, which is a great progress.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Takayuki" wrote in message
But he's clingier now than before, right? Betty becomes very
interested when I've eaten out. She has to sniff my breath very
closely!

Do all cats have at least some clinginess? A lot of people I know
have cats that I would say are considerably more clingy than mine.
But their slaves don't seem to notice, and seem able to just go about
their business, while I'm often paralyzed by Betty.

Pics: Nikki and her whiskers Marina Cat anecdotes 14 November 9th 03 01:10 PM
Poor Nikki... Marina Cat anecdotes 11 November 2nd 03 03:30 PM
Snow! Marina Cat anecdotes 12 October 28th 03 09:56 PM
Pics of Nikki (?) Takayuki Cat anecdotes 12 October 16th 03 08:39 PM
Pics of Nikki on her walkies CK Cat anecdotes 22 September 24th 03 09:13 PM