Happy Birthday, Cheryl s.

Old November 20th 03, 03:26 PM
Christine Burel

Default Happy Birthday, Cheryl s.

Hi Cheryl,
trying to post this from google -- hope it works... many happy returns
of the day...a little feral cat told me that today, Thursday, Nov.
20th is your b'day!!!
Purrs and best wishes from the Burel household --
Christine, Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker and Pirate (currently
in a borrowwed cat playpen in my bathroom awaiting his onetrue home!
Old November 20th 03, 06:03 PM
Tanada

Christine Burel wrote:

Hi Cheryl,
trying to post this from google -- hope it works... many happy returns
of the day...a little feral cat told me that today, Thursday, Nov.
20th is your b'day!!!

Happy Purrday to you,
Happy Purrday to you,
Happy Purrday dear Cheryl,
Happy Purrday to you.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine hoping you get all the catnip and shrimpies
you desire
Old November 20th 03, 07:00 PM
Marina

Hoppy Purrday, Cheryl! Frank and Nikki wanted to send you some shrimpies:
: == : == : == : == : == : ==
: == : == : == : == : == : ==

(Can be exchanged for any preferred treat)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old November 20th 03, 08:04 PM
Julie Cook

Happy purrday Cheryl! Hobbes and Lacey would like to send you a grey
squirrel but their Meowmy won't let them go outside and catch one.
Selena said she would send you the raccoon that was on her patio two
nights ago but again Meowmy won't allow hunting. So instead, we all wish
you a very special day with lots of treats and a nice warm sunbeam for
napping this afternoon.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old November 20th 03, 09:59 PM
polonca12000

Happy purr-day, Cheryl, have a great one! Thanks for letting us know,
Christine.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

om...

Old November 20th 03, 10:44 PM
fuga =^o^=

Happy Purrday!his onetrue home!

Old November 21st 03, 01:27 AM
MaryL

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
om...
Hi Cheryl,
trying to post this from google -- hope it works... many happy returns
of the day...a little feral cat told me that today, Thursday, Nov.
20th is your b'day!!!
Purrs and best wishes from the Burel household --
Christine, Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker and Pirate (currently
in a borrowwed cat playpen in my bathroom awaiting his onetrue home!

Happy birthday, Cheryl. Duffy just went flying around his climbing pole in
happy celebration of your special day.

MaryL, Duffy, and Holly

Old November 21st 03, 02:34 AM
Cheryl

Thank you, you guys. You have made me cry. This isn't a happy
birthday. 41 now and I can't help but feel that the best part of my
life is over. It isn't the number. What else is left for me now. I
will never have grandbabies and I'm still really ****ed about what
life has handed me. I don't mean to post negatively but that is how I
feel. I know I can say that here.