Pics: Nikki in the snow

Old November 24th 03, 05:26 AM
Marina

"Victor Martinez" wrote
Awwww..... I wish we could get snow here....

It can be fun. Yesterday I was on my way for lunch at my Mum's, and on the
train station there was a man with a puppy. The puppy went with its nose to
the ground, and every time it came upon a clump of snow, it quickly gobbled
it up before the owner could stop it. Well, snow in itself can't really be
bad, but on a train station it's probably not very clean. Finally the owner
picked up the puppy and carried it to keep it out of the snow. He was so
cute (and the puppy wasn't hard on the eyes, either .

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 24th 03, 05:27 AM
Marina

"Steve Touchstone" wrote

Speaking of the cold front, Rocky must have sensed it coming. For the
first time he didn't want out last night when I went to bed, so he
spent the night inside. Don't know if he used the box or not, as he
was awfully eager to go out this morning even though it was still
pretty nippy.

Sounds like Rocky is learning just how good a cat's life can be, compared to
his old life.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 24th 03, 07:51 PM
Tanada

Marina wrote:

wrote
Takayuki wrote:

In the third pic, she's a stylish street cat.

Yes, the black cat, white background, and red harness all together are
very striking.

And the way she struts along, I think she knows it. ;o)

Of course Nikki knows she's beautiful and elegant. Frank is also
handsome and elegant. How could they not be when they get excellent
care from their servant.

Pam S. who thinks that Nikki is a very grande dame.
Old November 24th 03, 10:13 PM
polonca12000

That's terrible, Marina! I do hope you get all the snow you want
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Marina" wrote in message
That rain reached us during the night, and now the snow is raining away.
( It's so dark around here when there's no snow. We only have daylight
from c. 8.30-15.30 now, and it will be less and less until the winter
solstice. If it's cloudy, there is a sort of half dusk all day. I hope it
gets colder and we get more snow soon, to lighten everything up a bit.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 24th 03, 10:16 PM
polonca12000

The snow is probably too cold for the puppy to gobble just like that. Did
you talk to the man, Marina, him being cute and all?
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old November 25th 03, 02:15 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old November 25th 03, 02:27 AM
GracecatOnl

Date: 11/24/03 8:15 PM Central Standard Time

Winters in the mid-South tend to be rainy, rather than snowy, but the
temperature can go up or down dramatically if a front moves...

Ain't that the truth. I love going up north during a blizzard, it feels
downright warm! The wet slushy ice we always get penetrates anything you wear
and gets into your bones. It's impossible to stay comfortable in a Louisiana
ice storm, or freeze, or icky weather. It's all about humidity *bleh*

Grace

Old November 25th 03, 04:22 AM
badwilson

"Marina" wrote in message

That rain reached us during the night, and now the snow is raining away.
( It's so dark around here when there's no snow. We only have daylight
from c. 8.30-15.30 now, and it will be less and less until the winter
solstice. If it's cloudy, there is a sort of half dusk all day. I hope it
gets colder and we get more snow soon, to lighten everything up a bit.

Yeah, it's getting pretty dark around here too. Now that it's winter, it
gets dark at 6 pm. It is so hard to get used to because in the summer it
stays light out until at least 6:45 ;-)
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

Old November 25th 03, 04:46 AM
Marina

"badwilson" wrote

Yeah, it's getting pretty dark around here too. Now that it's winter, it
gets dark at 6 pm. It is so hard to get used to because in the summer it
stays light out until at least 6:45 ;-)

LOL! In the summer here, it stays light almost through the night.

--
Marina
Old November 25th 03, 04:50 AM
Marina

"polonca12000" wrote
The snow is probably too cold for the puppy to gobble just like that. Did
you talk to the man, Marina, him being cute and all?

Me, talk to a d*g person? I wouldn't dare! What would Frank and Nikki say?

--
Marina

Pics: Nikki and her whiskers Marina Cat anecdotes 14 November 9th 03 01:10 PM
Poor Nikki... Marina Cat anecdotes 11 November 2nd 03 03:30 PM
Snow! Marina Cat anecdotes 12 October 28th 03 09:56 PM
Pics of Nikki (?) Takayuki Cat anecdotes 12 October 16th 03 08:39 PM
Pics of Nikki on her walkies CK Cat anecdotes 22 September 24th 03 09:13 PM