Gizmo is at TED

Old November 25th 03, 08:02 PM
Adrian

Gizela wrote:
Well, I left Gizmo at TED this morning (there is a vet here at work,
I drop her off at 8 and pick her up at 4 and the vet calls me over
when she has her consult). Naturally I felt sad leaving her over
there but she didn't seem at all perturbed. There was a white cat in
the cage next to hers who she was interested in.

I was asked to collect a specimen of urine.....the last 2 nights she
has had no kitty litter in her tray and the night before last still
peed in there....last night though....not a chance (she must've
known).....so hopefully the vet will still be able to reinvestigate
the UTI thing properly....AGAIN!!!

Anyway, hopefully it will be all clear again.....and if it isn't FOR
SURE a UTI I can get some Feliway (or other similar substance) to
help with the urine spraying.

Purrs that she is OK there today....all alone!! Without her Meowmie or
PawPaw

Angela and Gizmo (at TED....not happy Jan!!)

Purring for Gizmo.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old November 26th 03, 06:03 PM
SUQKRT

In article ,
wrote:

Angela and Gizmo (at TED....not happy Jan!!)

comforting purrs to you both.
Brenda

Purrs that she's ok.
Suz