Northern VA cat sitter rec?

Old November 25th 03, 10:01 PM
Christopher Havlicek

Default Northern VA cat sitter rec?

Greetings fellow cat staff -

I'm trying to find some time to visit my parents in NY for Christmas,
and the person that usually can watch my fur kids may be unavailable.
I was wondering if anyone here from Northern Virginia, USA (around
Fairfax) might be able to recommend a cat sitter or service that they
feel is responsible and trustworthy.

I'm checking with my vet as well, and will ask over on catslaves, but
figured that more information is better...

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American folks, and best wishes
for everyone else!

Thanks!

Chris...cat dad to Tripper, Katie, and Hazard

Old November 26th 03, 05:14 PM
Debra Berry

Hi Chris,

I live in Falls Church, VA. I've used several pet
sitting services and have been very pleased with
Alternative Pet Care. Randa is our pet sitter,
although if you live in a different area you'll have
someone different. Another friend in McLean uses
the same service (another sitter) and has also been
very happy with them.

Alternative Pet Care 703-352-6163.

I wouldn't recommend Always There Pet Care. I didn't
have good experiences with them.

Debbie Berry

Old November 26th 03, 06:38 PM
Christopher Havlicek

Debra Berry wrote:
Hi Chris,

I live in Falls Church, VA. I've used several pet
sitting services and have been very pleased with
snipped for server limitations

Alternative Pet Care 703-352-6163.
Debbie Berry
Christopher Havlicek wrote:
Greetings fellow cat staff -
I'm trying to find some time to visit my parents in NY for Christmas,
snipped for server limitations

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American folks, and best wishes
for everyone else!
Chris...cat dad to Tripper, Katie, and Hazard

Thanks Debbie! I'll add them to my list of people to contact. I'm
still hoping that my friend can help, since he has the litter mate
to Tripper, and is known to all three cats, but I can't really wait
for him to figure out his schedule...at least not without a backup
plan.

I appreciate the tip, and hope you have a great holiday!

Purrs-

Chris