I need some purrs/prayers :)

Old July 23rd 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default I need some purrs/prayers :)

Irulan wrote:
Anyway, purrs and prayers are sorely needed so I
can start feeling well soon. Thank you,

Lots and lots of purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 23rd 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Jul 22, 8:48 pm, "Irulan" wrote:
My diabetes has been giving me a really bad time
these past few days. I've been becoming hypoglycemic
in the afternoons and thank goodness DH is home
or I may have been in a lot of trouble Monday.
Don't remember what happened but I regained my
sanity in the emergency room of the hospital. They
said my blood sugar was down to 21.
Anyway, had another episode this pm but this time
DH knew what to do and I recovered pretty quickly.
I'm getting tired of this. Even Lily looks like she
knows something's wrong with Mama.

Anyway, purrs and prayers are sorely needed so I
can start feeling well soon. Thank you,

Lily's Mama Lydia

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Purrs and prayers on the way in a large wave of love. Take care of
yourself.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Barnabus, Sam, Meeka and Rosco
Old July 23rd 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

purrs in route
I know how you feel being one myself
. ..

Old July 23rd 08, 06:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Jul 22, 5:48*pm, "Irulan" wrote:
My diabetes has been giving me a really bad time
these past few days. I've been becoming hypoglycemic
in the afternoons and thank goodness DH is home
or I may have been in a lot of trouble Monday.
Don't remember what happened but I regained my
sanity in the emergency room of the hospital. They
said my blood sugar was down to 21.
Anyway, had another episode this pm but this time
DH knew what to do and I recovered pretty quickly.
I'm getting tired of this. Even Lily looks like she
knows something's wrong with Mama.

Anyway, purrs and prayers are sorely needed so I
can start feeling well soon. Thank you,

Lily's Mama Lydia

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Purrs for your health to settle down, Irulan. Hope things are okay
again soon.

Melissa
Old July 23rd 08, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:48:09 -0400, "Irulan" wrote:

My diabetes has been giving me a really bad time
these past few days. I've been becoming hypoglycemic
in the afternoons and thank goodness DH is home
or I may have been in a lot of trouble Monday.
Don't remember what happened but I regained my
sanity in the emergency room of the hospital. They
said my blood sugar was down to 21.
Anyway, had another episode this pm but this time
DH knew what to do and I recovered pretty quickly.
I'm getting tired of this. Even Lily looks like she
knows something's wrong with Mama.

Anyway, purrs and prayers are sorely needed so I
can start feeling well soon. Thank you,

Lily's Mama Lydia

I used to work in a hospital. I have *never* seen a BG of 21! That is
very, very dangerous! (And scary as h*ll!)

Purrs that you get your diabetes under better control! Much, much
better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^ ^.,.^

- Robert Heinlein

Old July 23rd 08, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"Irulan" wrote:

My diabetes has been giving me a really bad time
these past few days. I've been becoming hypoglycemic
in the afternoons and thank goodness DH is home
or I may have been in a lot of trouble Monday.
Don't remember what happened but I regained my
sanity in the emergency room of the hospital. They
said my blood sugar was down to 21.
Anyway, had another episode this pm but this time
DH knew what to do and I recovered pretty quickly.
I'm getting tired of this. Even Lily looks like she
knows something's wrong with Mama.

Anyway, purrs and prayers are sorely needed so I
can start feeling well soon. Thank you,

That sounds really scary! Has your bg always been this volatile, or
is this a recent development?

My mom is a brittle diabetic and had years of hypoglycemic episodes,
including blackouts while driving. It's amazing she didn't kill herself
or anyone else - as it was, she had several episodes of "coming to" on
highways hundreds of miles away from home, with no idea where she was
going. Another time she did have a serious accident and broke her
collarbone, but fortunately that was the worst thing that happened.
Amazingly, her driver's license was not revoked after that.

But now she is on the insulin pump and she only gets little doses
of insulin at a time. Not only have her wild highs and lows stopped,
but she can now eat when she wants, after 60+ years of being a slave
to the clock.

Purrs for you to find out what's causing this so you can get it under
control!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old July 23rd 08, 09:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Irulan wrote:
My diabetes has been giving me a really bad time
these past few days.

Purrs for things to improve quickly

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 23rd 08, 10:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Irulan wrote:
My diabetes has been giving me a really bad time
these past few days. I've been becoming hypoglycemic
in the afternoons and thank goodness DH is home
or I may have been in a lot of trouble Monday.
Don't remember what happened but I regained my
sanity in the emergency room of the hospital. They
said my blood sugar was down to 21.
Anyway, had another episode this pm but this time
DH knew what to do and I recovered pretty quickly.
I'm getting tired of this. Even Lily looks like she
knows something's wrong with Mama.

Anyway, purrs and prayers are sorely needed so I
can start feeling well soon. Thank you,

Lily's Mama Lydia

Purrs on the way, also for your DH who must be worried too.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 23rd 08, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
My diabetes has been giving me a really bad time
these past few days. I've been becoming hypoglycemic
in the afternoons and thank goodness DH is home
or I may have been in a lot of trouble Monday.
Don't remember what happened but I regained my
sanity in the emergency room of the hospital. They
said my blood sugar was down to 21.
Anyway, had another episode this pm but this time
DH knew what to do and I recovered pretty quickly.
I'm getting tired of this. Even Lily looks like she
knows something's wrong with Mama.

Anyway, purrs and prayers are sorely needed so I
can start feeling well soon. Thank you,

Lily's Mama Lydia

Plenty of purrs on the way.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 23rd 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Irulan wrote:
My diabetes has been giving me a really bad time
these past few days. I've been becoming hypoglycemic
in the afternoons and thank goodness DH is home
or I may have been in a lot of trouble Monday.
Don't remember what happened but I regained my
sanity in the emergency room of the hospital. They
said my blood sugar was down to 21.
Anyway, had another episode this pm but this time
DH knew what to do and I recovered pretty quickly.
I'm getting tired of this. Even Lily looks like she
knows something's wrong with Mama.

Anyway, purrs and prayers are sorely needed so I
can start feeling well soon. Thank you,

Lily's Mama Lydia

Purrs on the way for your problems to be quickly brought under control.

Jill