We ar furry infurrested in Meomies akshuns tonite.

Old December 28th 10, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default We ar furry infurrested in Meomies akshuns tonite.

we thinkz ursef shuld see ifin itza 'shroomz, ifin it iz, den dey hazta gif
ursef an extra tweet beclawz dez thinz taked up rum in urz sekret santa box,
OEJ, wrinklin herown noze atta thote
"rafflescat" wrote in message

If her had putted it in a warm place near a winnow, then her might be
trying to grow cat grass. But inside a cupboard? I don't fink kitties
like mushrooms, duz dey?

Sammy

Yeuch! No we dussnt! Dare wus a howse bowt 5 myles away dat grew
catnabitz an de police fownded it cos it wus a hot spot to the police
heckiltopper.. fingy. N dey wus awl sended tu da hoomin cattery fur
yeers! Mushyrhums ar agustin n Paw n Meomie eetz dem awl da
tyme.....bet itz mushyrhums....hisspit....hates dem....

Jack, Harry n Sukie

Old December 28th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 28, 9:43*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
efur hersef iz makin ursef furminted mousee, or itz kittee gwass,

OEJ the wise

Kittee gwass? Lyke de catnip? Onny fwesh?

Jack turns to look at Harry...is awl myne Harry ....ok?
Harry crosses his back legs, his eyes, n his claws...errrh...ok Jack,
ok.

Sukie stretches out her razor sharp claws....yu boyz fite among
yureselfz....keep bizzy. Lyke me....

Old December 28th 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 28, 9:43*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
i bets itsa cheea pet fur kitteez, trudi"Granby" wrote in message

Oh! Wats dat? Is gudgud?

Jack, Harry n Sukie
Old December 28th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

rafflescat wrote:

i hoap it was not a fudz that she drownned.
beauty

No.....we wudda twipped hur up iffen it had bin fudz.......ooops....
(shees lissenin...)
We owerself fink itz sumfin dat growz cos her n Paw dus fings lyke dat
inna gardun inna summur. But whu wantz wintur fwowerz gwowin owta
kubburd?

Jack, Harry n Sukie

Yeah. Yu kant choo on thu leeves if they iz inna kubburd.

--
Sam, baffuled.
Old December 28th 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ver pozzible itsa nip or efin owt grazz fur urer sefz ta eat so ursef kan
hurk up anna dekorate da karpet, efur wuld be gud, but i wuld purfur da nip,
OEJ

Old December 28th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 28, 10:14*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
i iz sure she wunt hert ursefz, anna sekret santa wundt send anything bad,
Trudi, beri kuruz"rafflescat" wrote in message

No! Sekrit Santa wus furry furry kynd an we luffs him...but dats ware
Meomie gotta bocks....we wil keep yureselfz infurrmed.
Sukie wiffa spyglass n fingerprint bwush.
Old December 28th 10, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

cheeapetz iz a silly hoomin toy whut iz giffed in the us fur kissamowze, i
iznotted sure ifin itz giffed ofur pwazes, it iz a shape, made of clay, anna
den ursef getz it wet, spreadz on deze pazte anna stuff growz outta it, da
bezt one iza lamb anna poodlez, OEJ, who watche da soft efin killa cheeapet
in haf da time da box sayz it will grow

Old December 28th 10, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

rafflescat wrote:
On Dec 28, 9:43 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
efur hersef iz makin ursef furminted mousee, or itz kittee gwass,

OEJ the wise

Kittee gwass? Lyke de catnip? Onny fwesh?

Jack turns to look at Harry...is awl myne Harry ....ok?
Harry crosses his back legs, his eyes, n his claws...errrh...ok Jack,
ok.

Sukie stretches out her razor sharp claws....yu boyz fite among
yureselfz....keep bizzy. Lyke me....

Kitty grass duznt hav thu, uhhh, kik, uv 'nip. Itz sposed tu be lyke
lawn grass, onlee tastier becuz it haz thu oat plants and fings innit
that yu duznt git inna lawn. Its sposed tu help thu dijeschun.

Meomies sez itz tutu eggpensive fur wat it iz, an in eny case, we duznt
need eny help in cleerin out ower stomaks cuz that hapins kwuite offin
enuff az it iz.

--
Sam
Old December 28th 10, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 28, 10:22*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
we thinkz ursef shuld see ifin itza 'shroomz, ifin it iz, den dey hazta gif
ursef an extra tweet beclawz dez thinz taked up rum in urz sekret santa box,
OEJ, wrinklin herown noze atta thote"rafflescat" wrote in message

Wees finking dey shood giff us extwa tweetz ennyway cos of awl ower
thott pwocesses gettin used up.....

hmmmh....yes..

Jack n Harry
Old December 28th 10, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 14:19:51 -0800, rafflescat wrote:

Yeuch! No we dussnt! Dare wus a howse bowt 5 myles away dat grew
catnabitz an de police fownded it cos it wus a hot spot to the police
heckiltopper.. fingy. N dey wus awl sended tu da hoomin cattery fur
yeers! Mushyrhums ar agustin n Paw n Meomie eetz dem awl da tyme.....bet
itz mushyrhums....hisspit....hates dem....

Jack, Harry n Sukie

Mine Paw is 'sgusting like dat too - him likes mushrooms. But Meowmie is
more logical an smart and duzn't like dem.

I dun't know why dey putted it in da dark cupboard, but I'z purrty sure
dat dey is startin to grow some stuff. Mineown guess would be cat grass
or nip. When it's growed fur a while you can eat it an it tastez good.

I keep tellin mineown hoomins to grow usses some cat grass, but do they
listen? NNNOOOO!

Sammy