Merry Xmas to all

Old December 24th 13, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Merry Xmas to all

Off to be with my family for the next couple days. Merry xmas to all
have fun stay safe

Old December 24th 13, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 10:08:23 AM UTC-8, Matthew wrote:
Off to be with my family for the next couple days. Merry xmas to all have fun stay safe

And to you and everyone else here- Merry Christmas from me and the Fabulous Furballs

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 24th 13, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
Off to be with my family for the next couple days. Merry xmas to all
have fun stay safe

Have a good trip, Matthew. Merry Christmas to you and to everyone.

Joy , Pickles & Waffles

Old December 24th 13, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Matthew wrote:
Off to be with my family for the next couple days. Merry xmas to all
have fun stay safe

Have a safe trip and a great Christmas Matthew.

Wishing everyone a Happy and Merry Christmas.

Purrr, Purrr, Purrr.

From Melisande, Cendrillon and me, also! The weather here in Arizona
is warm and without storms - wish it could be for the rest of you, too.

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 6 December 25th 08 04:21 PM
OT FOR THE GROUP MERRY XMAS Matthew Cat anecdotes 29 December 26th 06 09:06 PM
Merry Xmas! David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 1 December 26th 06 05:40 AM
Merry Xmas David Stevenson Cats - misc 2 December 26th 03 03:11 PM
Merry Xmas David Stevenson Cat rescue 1 December 26th 03 03:11 PM