Pregnant feral cat update

Old April 30th 05, 11:21 PM
Catnipped

"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...

I didn't say you mentioned DC, I said you basically said what website
you are the webmistress of and 2 clicks on that website yielded the
info about DC. Not a superhuman effort required to do so.

How does someone "basically" say something? I either said it or I didn't -
I didn't.

2 clicks? Hmmmm, first you had to google to find the web site, then you had
to click on the link to my personal site, then you had to click to the link
"About Us", then you had to read my resume. I guess I should feel
flattered, but somehow I don't!

I said you mentioned the website. I clicked on 2 links, soooo hard. I
click on links all the time, that's the beauty of the internet. Info
at a mouse click. I look up any number of people's websites who I
read on a newsgroup on a daily basis. It's natural to be curious about
a person whose posts you read ad neauseum.

And who is it who is forcing you to read all these posts until you are
nauseated? If my posts are making you nauseated, why don't you just
killfile me (and be sure to announce it to the group by writing "Plonk" -
LOL).

I did it at work anyway, so I wasn't doing it on my own time, I was
taking a little break while "other things were running," you know how
that goes, I believe.

You did this??? After starting a whole thread about how awful some people
are for doing this???!!! Can you spell hippocrite?

No, thanks, I know more than enough. I wasn't trying to come up with
something "sleazy." As I said, it's normal curiosity to read about
someone you experience on a newsgroup on a more than daily basis when
they blatantly give you a website to do so. It's not like I hired a
private eye to find out stuff about you. I went to the website and
clicked TWICE! Don't worry, though, I'm not crazy and will not hop on
a plane and come stalk you and your grandchildren.

Again, this from the woman who felt so strongly about people wasting time on
the internet she had to start a flame war about it!!! Well, sweetie, the "6
minutes" you spent satiating your "normal curiosity" was 6 minutes more than
I was willing to waste on you. And as far as "stalking" - you must learn
not to take things quite so literally dear, it really shows a lack of
imagination and sophistication.

Oh, I thought you said something about you were going to do some
further investigating to find the source of whatever it was you were
looking for, I can't even remember now. I've got a feeling you spend
quite a bit of time looking for info on the internet but that's what
it's there for if someone puts it out there, isn't it?

Not according to you... I believe you wrote, "I, for one, would love to
spend more time reading and learning, in art museums and galleries, going to
antique stores, going to the ocean or big lake (Lake Michigan,
specifically), planting flowers, riding my bike, going to the zoo, taking
pictures, keeping in touch with friends and family and just hanging out with
them, creating art, listening to music, and doing volunteer work that I
might find meaningful and important."

Again, I guess I should feel flattered that you consider looking up
information about me as meaningful and important, but I'm sure those 6
minutes could have been used doing any of the other things you think are so
much more lofty than spending time on a newsgroup! ROTFLMAO!!

Old April 30th 05, 11:35 PM
Catnipped

"Peacemaker" wrote in message
news:1114898920.ffed88b5cd14b8999546b8394247b7cd@t eranews...

i think it is very real. i think she's very needy. could be because
her kids have disowned her tho. good they have a place to use when they
need to of course.

Aw, what happened to the cute little hacker-speak, you know the "im 2
stoopid 2 sp3LL"?

Spoken like someone who's had that experience! Been used a lot have you?

i was waiting for that to. NEXT!

To what??? LOL! Did you really want me to expose you to rpca? I was being
kind to a rather pathetic soul, but it seems I get no appreciation!! No, as
much as you deserve it I won't take away your only connection with a saner
world.

Old April 30th 05, 11:43 PM
Peacemaker

Catnipped wrote:
"Peacemaker" wrote in message
news:1114898920.ffed88b5cd14b8999546b8394247b7cd@t eranews...

i think it is very real. i think she's very needy. could be because
her kids have disowned her tho. good they have a place to use when they
need to of course.

Aw, what happened to the cute little hacker-speak, you know the "im 2
stoopid 2 sp3LL"?

Spoken like someone who's had that experience! Been used a lot have you?

i was waiting for that to. NEXT!

To what??? LOL! Did you really want me to expose you to rpca? I was being
kind to a rather pathetic soul, but it seems I get no appreciation!! No, as
much as you deserve it I won't take away your only connection with a saner
world.

WTF do I care about being "exposed"?
Old April 30th 05, 11:52 PM
Candace

Catnipped wrote:
"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...

I didn't say you mentioned DC, I said you basically said what

website
you are the webmistress of and 2 clicks on that website yielded the
info about DC. Not a superhuman effort required to do so.

How does someone "basically" say something? I either said it or I

didn't -
I didn't.

What do these 2 posts say? I wasn't going to bother posting your old
posts but since you're posting my old posts and denying that you said
what your website is, here ya go:

*****
CatNipped Apr 17, 6:42 pm show options
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: "CatNipped" - Find messages by this
author
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:42:47 -0500
Subject: OT:Free Time
Reply |Reply to Author| Forward| Print| Individual Message| Show
original| Report Abuse

Really? I'm not being confrontational here, but I am really
curious... how
many Mensans do you know?

For those who are interested, here is a list of "famous" Mensans:
http://www.cbrmensa.org/famous .html.

In Gulf Coast Mensa we have: college professors and a college dean,
architects, engineers, attorneys, *several* business owners, chemists,
chief of police, doctors, museum curators, *several* presidents or
corporations and CEOs, petrophysicists, geophysicists, an
astrophysicist,
geologists, scientists *tons* of people in computer related jobs
(including
me a web architect), and on and on. In fact, I don't know *any* GCM
who has
not succeeded in his/her chosen career.

I'm sure there are Mensans who have not "accomplished" a lot, but
neither is
it a handicap for those who *want* to accomplish their goals.

For the record, I've stated here that I don't consider being a Mensan
as
"better", just "different" - as anybody who is in the 98th percentile
of
any particular group of humans would be.

Hugs,

CatNipped
*****

CatNipped Apr 19, 6:27 am hide options
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: "CatNipped" - Find messages by this
author
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:27:35 -0500
original | Report Abuse

I didn't volunteer the information until someone sarcastically asked me
for
my membership number and at that point in the indoor/outdoor debate I
was
just ****ed enough to give it (and online references to prove I wasn't
lying). I don't go to meetings, I stay a member in order to do the
GCM web
site, which is a good reference on my resume since it's my line of work
and
I've won numerous awards for the site.

It's really funny that everybody is jumping on me for being a member -
really funny. If that's the only thing they can find "wrong" with me
to try
to flame me with, well I guess I can live with that! ;

Hugs,

Catnipped
*****

I believe even a moron would know you are the "webmistress" of the GCM
site after reading that. Are those not your posts? If not, someone is
impersonating you and you should investigate.

2 clicks? Hmmmm, first you had to google to find the web site, then

you had
to click on the link to my personal site, then you had to click to

the link
"About Us", then you had to read my resume. I guess I should feel
flattered, but somehow I don't!

Okay, 3 clicks, you win.

And who is it who is forcing you to read all these posts until you

are
nauseated? If my posts are making you nauseated, why don't you just
killfile me (and be sure to announce it to the group by writing

"Plonk" -
LOL).

Well, at the risk of starting up one of your friend's favorite
discussions about how stupid AOL members are, I can't killfile you
because I'm reading thru Google and that function is not available. I
never kf'ed when I could on AOL, though, it's kind of a personal
thing...like feeling I should read a book from start to finish. If I
read a thread, I like to read the whole thing to get the "full flavor,"
as it were.

I did it at work anyway, so I wasn't doing it on my own time, I was
taking a little break while "other things were running," you know

how
that goes, I believe.

You did this??? After starting a whole thread about how awful some

people
are for doing this???!!! Can you spell hippocrite?

Yes, I can, it's "hypocrite." Can you, Miss Mensa? No, the whole
thread was about how some people post INCESSANTLY. If you care to
check out my posting history, I generally post only in the evenings
(MST) or on weekends. I don't spend all day, everyday, posting. My
point was if I had all day, everyday, to post, I would find something
else to do part of that time.

Again, this from the woman who felt so strongly about people wasting

time on
the internet she had to start a flame war about it!!! Well, sweetie,

the "6
minutes" you spent satiating your "normal curiosity" was 6 minutes

more than
I was willing to waste on you. And as far as "stalking" - you must

learn
not to take things quite so literally dear, it really shows a lack of
imagination and sophistication.

I never gave an indication of where you could find out something about
me so it would take a lot more than 6 minutes to find something. If
something's easy, I'll bite. I thought you were the one worried
someone was gonna get your grandkids in retaliation. That shows a lack
of brains.

[...]

It would have been hard to get to Lake Michigan for 6 minutes while I
was at work or even to an art gallery. If I could beam myself there, I
would but that technology is not yet available. I never said I don't
spend anytime on the internet; obviously, I do, as everyone reading
this does.

Candace

Old April 30th 05, 11:56 PM
Candace

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article ,
"Catnipped" wrote:

Can you spell hippocrite?

Hypocrite.

--
http://www.slywy.com/

Dang, you beat me to it, but just by a few seconds. By the way, I
looked at your website, too, I hope you don't feel violated like CN
does.

Candace

Old May 1st 05, 12:03 AM
Peacemaker

I present to you a potential KoTM in (ta da!!) Catnipped! A Mensan with
OCD and ADHD. What a combination!

For reference, DC = Dale Carnegy.

Candace wrote:
Catnipped wrote:

roups.com...

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Old May 1st 05, 12:27 AM
Candace

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article .com,
"Candace" wrote:

It would have been hard to get to Lake Michigan for 6 minutes while

was at work or even to an art gallery.

All the Lake Michigan you could want. Sort of.

http://www.slywy.com/views/views.html

Beautiful pics! Wow, what a view you have, gorgeous. Chicago is an
awesome town!!!!

When we go to Lake Michigan, when I go back to IN, we generally go to
South Haven, St. Joe, New Buffalo, or Warren Dunes. I'd love to see
every Lake M. beach. It's a beautiful, beautiful lake.

Candace

Old May 1st 05, 01:04 AM
Mary

"Peacemaker" wrote in message
news:1114901030.76fb393ff7432df6c44254dad0b94066@t eranews...
Catnipped wrote:
[...]

I think it would be fun to find out.

Old May 1st 05, 01:06 AM
Mary

"Catnipped" wrote:

And who is it who is forcing you to read all these posts until you are
nauseated? If my posts are making you nauseated, why don't you just
killfile me (and be sure to announce it to the group by writing "Plonk" -
LOL).

One would think that after trying this same bull**** with me,
and seeing how well it worked, these assholes would have
learned. *shaking my head* Ah well, for some the learning
curve is a bit steeper than for others.

Update on feral cat and kitten Ar Fai Ve Cat rescue 6 March 4th 05 02:28 AM
Feral purrs update Dan M Cat anecdotes 8 July 4th 04 01:53 PM
Scapegoats and Feral Cats James Marz Cat health & behaviour 4 May 29th 04 03:06 AM
Cat predation studies Alison Cat health & behaviour 48 February 5th 04 03:17 AM
Update on Smudge, the feral kitty Junebug Cat anecdotes 7 January 25th 04 09:36 AM