Metacam

Old May 28th 05, 05:48 AM
Amber Schipsi via CatKB.com

Default Metacam

My vet prescibed metacam for my cat after extracting some teeth. Before
surgery the vet did a blood test, which was normal. A few days after
surgery, she stopped eating..snobbing her favorite foods. I didn't think
much of it because if I had teeth extracted, I'd wouldnt have any interest
in eating either. A week has pasted by and I noticed she is drinking water
more frequently and started walking like she was disoriented & some
vomiting occured. I was concerned and called the vet. He did some testing
and now he indicated that my cat has some kidney damage. I asked him how
can that be when you checked her blood? He can't understand why. My cat
also had mouth ulcer and stomach acid of some sort. Now, he gave me iv for
her dehydration and antibiotic plus something for her stomach acids. The
dosage her prescribe were .6ml the first day then .3ml once a day for four
days, then .1ml three times a week. He didn't warn me of any side effects.
Can the Metacam be the cause of some damage to my poor kittys kidney?
Very concerned. Just an fyi-I paid $425 for the dental/anesth+iv/extraction
of teeth. Now w/the complications they charged me $ 268.
Old May 28th 05, 06:34 AM
SuperZee via CatKB.com

Mary Mary Mary Mary!! MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRY*YYYYYYYY!

____!____
___M!M___
__AM!MA__
_RAM!MAR_
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
_RAM!MAR_
__AM!MA__
___M!M___
____!____
____!____
___M!M___
__AM!MA__
_RAM!MAR_
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
_RAM!MAR_
__AM!MA__
___M!M___
____!____
____!____
___M!M___
__AM!MA__
_RAM!MAR_
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
_RAM!MAR_
__AM!MA__
___M!M___
____!____
____!____
___M!M___
__AM!MA__
_RAM!MAR_
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
_RAM!MAR_
__AM!MA__
___M!M___
____!____
____!____
___M!M___
__AM!MA__
_RAM!MAR_
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
_RAM!MAR_
__AM!MA__
___M!M___
____!____
____!____
___M!M___
__AM!MA__
_RAM!MAR_
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
_RAM!MAR_
__AM!MA__
___M!M___
____!____
____!____
___M!M___
__AM!MA__
_RAM!MAR_
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
_RAM!MAR_
__AM!MA__
___M!M___
____!____
____!____
___M!M___
__AM!MA__
_RAM!MAR_
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
_RAM!MAR_
__AM!MA__
___M!M___
____!____
____!____
___M!M___
__AM!MA__
_RAM!MAR_
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
_RAM!MAR_
__AM!MA__
___M!M___
____!____
____!____
___M!M___
__AM!MA__
_RAM!MAR_
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
_RAM!MAR_
__AM!MA__
___M!M___
____!____
____!____
___M!M___
__AM!MA__
_RAM!MAR_
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
_RAM!MAR_
__AM!MA__
___M!M___
____!____
____!____
___M!M___
__AM!MA__
_RAM!MAR_
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
YRAM!MARY
_RAM!MAR_
__AM!MA__
___M!M___
____!____

(mary!)

Old May 28th 05, 06:52 AM
Amber Schipsi via CatKB.com

Mary! ???? What's that suppose to mean?
Old May 28th 05, 07:09 PM
Mary

"Amber Schipsi via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Mary! ???? What's that suppose to mean?

It appears to be some sort of cult. Damned groupies.

Old May 28th 05, 10:01 PM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:
"Amber Schipsi via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Mary! ???? What's that suppose to mean?

It appears to be some sort of cult. Damned groupies.

What is the meaning of this?

It appears that it's all about you Mary.

Old May 29th 05, 04:46 AM
Candace

SuperZee via CatKB.com wrote:

Mary Mary Mary Mary!!

Why are you ****ing up a legitimate thread with this drivel? The OP
has a serious problem with her poor cat and now no one may bother
answering her after scrolling through your tripe.

To the OP, I'm sorry about your cat and I'm afraid I don't know the
answer but I hope that everything will be okay. Is your cat now
considered to have chronic kidney disease? There are many things you
can do to help that and a cat can live a long time with kidney disease
although it is not generally "curable."

www.felinecrf.org

Candace

Old May 29th 05, 04:50 AM
Mary

oups.com...

What a boatload of bull****, Candy.

To the OP, I'm sorry about your cat and I'm afraid I don't know the
answer but I hope that everything will be okay. Is your cat now
considered to have chronic kidney disease? There are many things you
can do to help that and a cat can live a long time with kidney disease
although it is not generally "curable."

Why didn't you just reply to the OP's post, granny?

Old May 29th 05, 04:54 AM
Candace

Mary wrote:

Why didn't you just reply to the OP's post, granny?

Because I think SuperZee is a disruptive asshole and felt like
mentioning that. Why should that bother you? I didn't realize you
would be flattered to see your name over and over again. Sorry.

Candace

Old May 29th 05, 05:27 PM
Mary

"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mary wrote:

Why didn't you just reply to the OP's post, granny?

Because I think SuperZee is a disruptive asshole and felt like
mentioning that. Why should that bother you? I didn't realize you
would be flattered to see your name over and over again. Sorry.

Candace

How many times do you need to be told that the thing to do is to IGNORE
posts you think were made just to annoy you, granny? Hmmm?

Old May 29th 05, 05:35 PM
Catnipped

"Mary" wrote in message

"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mary wrote:

Why didn't you just reply to the OP's post, granny?

Because I think SuperZee is a disruptive asshole and felt like
mentioning that. Why should that bother you? I didn't realize you
would be flattered to see your name over and over again. Sorry.

Candace

How many times do you need to be told that the thing to do is to IGNORE
posts you think were made just to annoy you, granny? Hmmm?

I keep telling these people that they need to call 911 and report the person
who is standing behind them, holding a gun to their heads, and forcing them
to read posts that are off-topic or made by people they don't like. Sheesh!

Hugs,

CatNipped