The new adventure

Old September 6th 07, 08:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default The new adventure

you iz almozt az bootiful az mine wifekittee today, Tiger
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
YoooHooo!!!
Heer I yam. Du yu rekognyze me in mine green an wite jumpsoot, an helmitte
an wite glubz?

Hab yu seed Sunydance yet?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 18:38:01 -0500, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Cleocat's nimble, little paws typed:

[Border Fields State Park, Imperial Beach, California. From the highest
of two parking areas, the Pacific Ocean can be seen and heard. A mere
200 yards to the south is the US/Mexico border. This parking area is
packed with vehicles. It is filled with ozens of classic motorcycles
with sidecars, classic Cadillac convertibles, a large RV, and a semi
full of parts and repair tools. Many kitties walk between the cars and
bikes, picking out the vehicles they'd like.

A mechanic kitty walks to each car and motorcycle, starts the engine

and
checks it's performance, checks the fluids and lights, and makes sure
each vehicle is road-worthy.

As the mechanic kitty checks all the vehicles a dozen wait-cats wearing
white serving coats carry racks of serving trays from the back of a
fleet of caterer's trucks to the RV and to the semi.

A distinguished girlcat with long silver fur climbs onto the top of the
RV.]

Good evening, kitties! Welcome to the RPCC summer adventure. As you can
see we have more than enough cars and motorcycles for everykitty. We
have all sorts of wonderful foods and drinks in the RV and in the semi,
so please help yourself to snacks.

We also have helmets, gloves, leathers, and other safety equipment for
any kitties who want them. They are available in the back of the
semi-truck.

So, kitties, why don't you all pick out the vehicles you'd like, get
together any safety equipment you'd like, and we can think about

getting
under way.

Of course we're not in a big hurry to leave, so if any of you would

like
to play on the beach you've got time to do so. Enjoy, everybody!

[Cleo climbs down from the RV and starts looking around.]

TV, mine love, I think we have everything packed in the silver Caddy,
don't we? Did you bring your magic backpack?

Cleo

[A petite Persian, and a much larger yellow Tabby are putting on
their blue-and-white leathers while the mechanic checks out Tiger's
blue and white Harley "FatBoy"]

Hokay, big boy, wood you likesta get a snak an mingle wif da udder
kitties? [waves at Cleo]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/5/2007 8:34:51 PM

Old September 6th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi and OEJ finish theirz paking, and port to the starting place... we
would like to ride in the RV unless owr specal furndz decide to join uses
then we kan chang akomodatshins. Trudi and OEJ

Old September 6th 07, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

Heow du yu do, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat.
I yam Pit2nya AKA Sweetee. Du yu rememfurr meee?
Mine bouyfrend Sundance shud arrif shortlee.

I sure do, Pit2nya! It's good to see you again. I think this ought to be
a fun trip.

Cleo
Old September 6th 07, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

HRH Cleo, this is gramby and I am trying to get all of this is a form for
the grankids. Do you still have an itinerary? I wanted to include it for
the kids but Piglet must have wrapped the chicken she snagged off the
counter with it!

Hello, Gramby. Our itinerary is very fluid, and our travel schedule
especially so, but in general I think our plan is this:
We will start in far southern Catifurnia, at the US border with Mexico.
We'll then ride on our motorcycles and in our cars and the RV up to Los
Angeles where we will visit the houses of Pit2nya and the other LA
kitties, then up to San Furrancisco, through Northern Catifurnia, into
Oregon and up to Portland, then into Washington, through Vancouver then
up through Tacatma, Kent, and Seattle, then up to the Catnadian border.
We'll probably make a side trip to into British Columbia to see Beauty's
house then we'll teleport all of the kittites and vehicles to far
northern Maine, at the US-Catnda border.

From there we'll ride south through the southern states. We'll make a
slight detour so we can say hi to Mme. Anais' hoomin in Mew Jersey, then
continue south until we reach Furlorida. We;ll visit the Hemingway
kitties, then we'll finish up at the soutehrn-most point of Key West.

Cleo
Old September 6th 07, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Yeahyeah I wouldz like a motorzyzle and Willow kud ridz wif myownself. O.T.
excited about being ablez ta drif. Willow not so sure asks "Miz Cleo, izn't
himselfz too youngz ta drif?
If yourownself sayz it iz ok den, an onlee den will I ride wif himselfz."

He's certainly old enough to drive one of these motorcycles. Miss Amelia
did some more of her inventing and added some autopilots to these bikes.
They can be turned off for those kitties with motorcycle experience, but
for those kitties who don't have a lot of experience they can be a big
help.

The autopilot will keep the bike from running in to other vehicles or
from leaving the roadway, and the built-in gyroscopes will prevent the
bike from falling over.

Cleo
Old September 6th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Chappy wantz to no if dere are hidey places in da RV. Then he'll be
happi der.

Booker

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:

can i stay in the rv with the fudz? i will also eat local fudz like
pismo beach clams and oregon salmons. even sasquatches in washington!
beauty
ps i am a gourmay.

You sure can! We've got room for a lot of kitties in the RV.

Cleo

Old September 6th 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:00:20 -0700, Me wrote:

Chappy wantz to no if dere are hidey places in da RV. Then he'll be
happi der.

Booker

You can tell Chappy dat dere's lotz of hidey places dere. Da inside was
designed to have lotz of places for kitties to hide if dey wants to.

Harri

Old September 6th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wy fangu! I thot da green wud go gud wiff yur orng furrz tuuu...an day du!
--
Pitô.ônya

Sundance wrote:
[Sundance sneaks up behind Pitoonya and gives her a headbutt.]

Hihi, Toonya, heer I iz! Wow -- we haz da same kuller owtfitz on! Dat
shade uv green is partikulerly luvly on yurownself.

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

[OT] Adventure on the freeway [email protected] Cat anecdotes 7 October 21st 06 11:46 PM
We had an adventure Ann Cat anecdotes 1 October 5th 06 10:36 PM
Yur infited to an noo adventure! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 24 December 17th 05 02:44 AM
Kate and Jack's Excellent Adventure (and Arthur's Not-So-Excellent Adventure) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 November 1st 05 05:21 AM
Oscar's little adventure Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 8 February 1st 05 08:52 PM