I AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT SPIRIT

Old September 9th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default I AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT SPIRIT

He has just laid around more than his usually. But very alert and attentive
Does not seem to want to move. The kitten keeps wanting to play and spirit
does not even try to move just whines at her.
I have picked him up and felt all over no sign of pain. ( Worried about a
blockage he eats only dry food )
I sat him up he wanted to lay down really quick but had strength to sit up
for a couple moment but went to stretching out.
He ate some dry food awhile ago.
He is responding to touch lifting his chin for a chin rub or scratching his
tail it goes up.
I don't know about bathroom use. I have not seen it yet but will watch.

Dang it I am worried about him he has never acted like this. If he is not
better in the morning I am going to take him to the vet. There are no 24
hour clinics nearby that I trust. And my vet is away and the person
covering won't be in till morning and the service referred my to a clinic
that no way would I use.

Purrs request that he is just having a bad day and I am worrying for nothing

Old September 9th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

He ate a little chicken broth but not much. If I leave the room and come
back and say his name his whine meows to me.
I am scared and trying to think happy thoughts that everything will be all
right but the tears are flowing.

Old September 9th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lois

"Matthew" wrote in message
He ate a little chicken broth but not much. If I leave the room and come
back and say his name his whine meows to me.
I am scared and trying to think happy thoughts that everything will be all
right but the tears are flowing.

Oh Matthew, purrs that Spirit is just playing a "game" with you.

Please let us know how he is doing.

Lois

Old September 9th 06, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

On Fri 08 Sep 2006 11:22:59p, Matthew wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
m):

He ate a little chicken broth but not much. If I leave the room
and come back and say his name his whine meows to me.
I am scared and trying to think happy thoughts that everything
will be all
right but the tears are flowing.

Purrs for Spirit. If he's been fine till now, maybe he's just hot. I
worry most about Shamrock, and sometimes he doesn't eat much, sleeps
a lot, and when wide awake just wants to fight with everyone, attack
me, and then sleep. He's been checked over and over by TED (he's in
there at least 4x per year for 5 years now) and nothing's wrong but
his attitude, and allergies.

Happy thoughts and the gang is purring for Spirit. Try some TUNA!!

--
Cheryl

Old September 9th 06, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Matthew wrote:
[...]

Purrs and "be well" thoughts on the way for Spirit. How old is he?
Old September 9th 06, 12:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
[...]

4 going on 5

The vet is a definite I had him up on the bathroom sink why I was doing my
business. He jumped down and he was weak in his hid quarters legs slide
out from under him. He like waddled the only way to describe it to the
living room and layed down. I don't know if he moved or did anything else
that was at 3 am. But I have been checking on him during the night
occasionally he was upside down spread out but was in the same spot.

I am worried and exhausted from being up all night. I am scared also

Old September 9th 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"Matthew" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs for Spirit, Matthew. Please keep us informed.

kili

Old September 9th 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nanny

Matthew, I'd suggest that if the vet doesn't find an "easy" solution, to
take X-rays. My Misty had the same kind of behaviour years ago, and it
turned out to be the tops of his hips that were just sort of melting away. I
don't know what the disease is called, it can be hereditary or caused by a
trauma in the past. Misty had hip resections on both sides and recovered
very well. No need to go to a 24 hour clinic, just make sure he doesn't run
and jump, and he's already not doing that.......

Nanny

"Matthew" schreef in bericht

Matthew wrote:
[...]

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!

Old September 9th 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lightwell

All the best and purrs for Spirit!