Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 3

Old November 5th 11, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club?

Yu dun gud Pitô.ônya
*Nods wif uh smyle *

Ppps

TGK CLUB Prez

I guezz I yam a TGK...yu shud see whut I did tu uh roll ov kleeniz papurr
towelz!
I mayde snow awl offurr da bedruum fluur, den meowmee kleent summa it op,
buttid lefted dwhut wu levt ov da roll...sooo I did mooor, and hur kleent
it op uhgin, an watsht me grab-hug-bite-skratsh tyll muur waz sno. Itza
bigbig roll so sum iz styll levt, tho fringed wiff shreddinkz. Diz haz bin
goink on furr seffurul daze neow...me beink uh TGK on dat roll ov Kleenex
kytchun towelz...day iz da sovtizt

adverserree.
--
Pitô.ônya

Pipps Da TGK Club noo Purrezident n an keepurr ov da TGK Memfurr Lizt.)
Sqweex
Rebecca
Mimzy
Harri
Amelia
Beauty
Cinder
Spring
Willow
Lizzie Borden
Mz Piglett
Pi2nya,
OEJ,
Stormmee
Trudi
Barbi
Sukie da Pookie
Missy
WooToo

hu did ai furgit?
Lemme noe, pweez

Pipps

Yu did gud, Pipps.
Awlzo, Lovable Louise wuz da purrezidint.
We needz tu nommynayte uh nuu wun.
I nommymayte Pipps tu be Da TGK Club noo Purrezidint
(an keepurr ov da TGK Memfurr Lizt.)

--
Pitô.ônya

Fank yew awl sew mutch fur gibbing meh da honor uff bein da noo TGK
Purrezident
(an keepurr ov da TGK Memfurr Lizt.)
ai wyl trai mai bezt tew beh az gud az Loveable Louise wuz, but dat wyl
hard tew dew.
Let's awl hab nip drinks tew selebrate.

Cheerz

Old November 5th 11, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 4 Revized

Y Fangu OEJ, ai m twing mai bestest tu fyl Loveable Louise shooz.

Pipps, TGK Clob Prez.

i thinkz pipz wuld be a fine purzident, OEJ

Pipps Da TGK Club noo Purrezident n an keepurr ov da TGK Memfurr Lizt.)
Sqweex
Mimzy
Harri
Amelia
Beauty
Cinder
Spring
Willow
Lizzie Borden
Pi2nya,
OEJ,
Stormmee

Barbi
Sukie da Pookie
Missy
lorili

hu did ai furgit?
Lemme noe, pweez

Pipps

Yu did gud, Pipps.

Fank yu Pi2nya, but da lizt wuz owt uf dayte n ai fyxed wt.
Awlzo, Lovable Louise wuz da purrezidint.
We needz tu nommynayte uh nuu wun.
I nommymayte Pipps tu be Da TGK Club noo Purrezidint
(an keepurr ov da TGK Memfurr Lizt.)

kud ai be a memfur uf da Tuff Gurl Kittee Club? ai em nawt veree tuff,
but ai wud stil liek tu be a memfur

fangu

lorili

Shur lorili, welkom tu owr TGK Club owr nu frend n nuezt membur

Pipps

Old November 5th 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Umkay den, Missy is da nu TGK Club VP
Kongratulashunz

Nip shampain fur awl..
*Gwasses tink*

i sekundz diz OEJ

Missy, ai did wike Piglett asked n tayked hur name owf da lizt, but noe
wurries, yu r awl mai gud frendz n dat watz impurtunt.

ai ulso taked trudi, WooToo, n Rebecca's naymes awf n added lorilli, hoo
wuntz tew joyne owr Club
.
ai luvz AWL uff yu

Pipps, TGK Prez.

Hu wud wike tew beh da VP?

ai fink Missy wud beh gud fur dat poshshun.
Hur haz da bezt hiss-spit wen needud.
Sekondz on dat, inny TGK?

Piglett reads this list and thinks, I am too olde to be a TGK, I kant
magine
signink up for diz. Dat cats in diZ houze finkz so kauze I keepz dem in
line but I wudent sine up for diz. If I didz, take mine name off da
lidst.
I duzent member woo too beink on diz lidst. Missy yes, woo too, no.

Dat is purrzaklee correk. Mine fren WooToo has sed dat she APROOFS ob
da TGK an lubs usses awl but shee is gnot tuff. On da uther paw, da
weigh yoo waks OT aroun maks me fink dat yoo belong. Aje iss not a
barrier.

--
Missy

Old November 5th 11, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Pipps Da TGK Club noo Purrezident n an keepurr ov da TGK Memfurr Lizt.)
Missy iz da noo TGK Club Vise Prezidint, (VP)

Missy (TGK Club VP)

Sqweex
Mimzy
Harri
Amelia
Beauty
Cinder
Spring
Willow
Lizzie Borden
Pi2nya,
OEJ,
Stormmee
Barbi
Sukie da Pookie
lorili

hoo did ai furgit ? n iffen inny uthur gurlcat wuntz tu joyne..
Lemme noe, pweez

Pipps
Old November 6th 11, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 3

Miss Pips, I think myne name should be on the TGK List. I is the senior cat in myne house, and will hiss, spit, and whap my cousin-cats Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss Tina Marie if they get too close to me.

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, SOC
Chief Tabico In Residence
Old November 6th 11, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Yu r doin reely gud wif da skort listz, trudi. n sew iz yer hoomin.
noe pronulemoz..grinz

Pipps

notsa prolem, sumtimez when i duz skort liztz da hoomin duz it wrung anna i
hasta hep hersef fiz itsef, trudi

Pipps sighs n remuvz trudi's nayme n ulso Piglett n Woo Too
Yu wur awl on da originul lizt dat ai faownd.

ai upulugiz srsly.

Yu r 'awl' styl mai gud frendz tho.
Pipps

i rereaded da lizt, anna i minesef iz notted a tgk mine legz anna beebeez
duzint 'low it, anna besidez, storrmmee, oej anna barbi iz az tuff az we
needz, trudi

Old November 8th 11, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Frum Pipps: Furzt Meeting Uf Da TGK Club

Oh Hai TGK'z
Owr furzt meeting wyl be at mai Unka Mosey's big home, on Furzdai, Nov 10 at
3 pee em.
Yu need direxshuns, ai fink yu hab awl bin der b4...uh huh.
Weh wyl hab fudz n nip drinks, n ai gots suprizuz fur yu awl.
Sei yu den

Pipps
TGK Club Prezident.

Pipps Da TGK Club noo Purrezident n an keepurr ov da TGK Memfurr Lizt.)
Missy, da noo TGK Club VP

Memburz:

Sqweex
Mimzy
Harri
Amelia
Beauty
Cinder
Spring
Willow
Lizzie Borden
Pi2nya,
OEJ,
Stormmee
Barbi
Sukie da Pookie
lorili

Old November 8th 11, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Oh Hai TGK'z
Owr furzt meeting wyl be at mai Unka Mosey's big home, on Furzdai, Nov
10 at 3 pee em.
Yu need direxshuns, ai fink yu hab awl bin der b4...uh huh.
Weh wyl hab fudz n nip drinks, n ai gots suprizuz fur yu awl.
Sei yu den

Pipps
TGK Club Prezident.

Meowmee wunt let me kum. Hur wyll be playink Mah Jongg.
Ur izzzat cat-tyme?
P2nya

Old November 8th 11, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Oh Hai TGK'z
Owr furzt meeting wyl be at mai Unka Mosey's big home, on Furzdai, Nov
10 at 3 pee em.
Yu need direxshuns, ai fink yu hab awl bin der b4...uh huh.
Weh wyl hab fudz n nip drinks, n ai gots suprizuz fur yu awl.
Sei yu den

Pipps
TGK Club Prezident.

Meowmee wunt let me kum. Hur wyll be playink Mah Jongg.
Ur izzzat cat-tyme?
P2nya

Et iz ulwaiz CAT-tyme, P2nya

Pipps

Old November 10th 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Frum Pipps: Date Change Furzt Meeting Uf Da TGK Club

Ai fin ai wyl chaynge da dayte tew Caturdai, Nov 12 iffen dat iz ugreiubul
wif awl du uther
TGKz.

Pipps