Pet Costumes

Old October 2nd 17, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Pet Costumes

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.azstarnet.com/star/today/...ostumescp.html

(this link is from my daily paper. it may not work when they post tomorrows
paper so if you can't get it tomorrow and want to see, let me know and I can
post the link from the archive)

Kody wouldn't stand for this, no way. Although, I could see Fluffy in the
caterpillar costume!

Look at the cat dressed as a king! Like we need to give our furry masters
THAT kind of power.
The one they've dolled up like Eeyore does not look too happy at all.

TJ

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check out www.petcostumes.shop :-)
Old October 3rd 17, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joe W Dee

On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
(in ):

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.....html

TJ

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about, anyway.

--
Joe W Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old October 3rd 17, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
(in ):

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.....html

TJ

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about, anyway.

Some pets like costumes. My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up. Most pets don't like it. I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like
it too.
Old October 4th 17, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tigger[_2_]

Joy wrote:
On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.....html

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added
to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
anyway.

Some pets like costumes. My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up. Most pets don't like it. I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
too.

Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
antiseptic and bandages.
Old October 4th 17, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

wrote:
http://www.....html

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added
to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
anyway.

Some pets like costumes.Â* My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up.Â* Most pets don't like it.Â* I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
too.

Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
antiseptic and bandages.

LOL! As they should.
Old October 4th 17, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/2/2017 3:44 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.azstarnet.com/star/today/...ostumescp.html

(this link is from my daily paper. it may not work when they post tomorrows
paper so if you can't get it tomorrow and want to see, let me know and I can
post the link from the archive)

Kody wouldn't stand for this, no way. Although, I could see Fluffy in the
caterpillar costume!

Look at the cat dressed as a king! Like we need to give our furry masters
THAT kind of power.
The one they've dolled up like Eeyore does not look too happy at all.

TJ

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check out www.petcostumes.shop :-)

Yet another Google Groups SPAMMER. Notice they're replying to a 15 year
old post. Trying to drum up business.

Jill
Old October 5th 17, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:
http://www.....html

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added
to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
anyway.

Some pets like costumes.Â* My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up.Â* Most pets don't like it.Â* I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
too.

Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
antiseptic and bandages.

Or perhaps pet nail-caps! (can't figure out how anyone would put fake
fingernails on cats)

Jill