Roxie Weissmuller

Old March 29th 05, 04:01 PM
Singh

Default Roxie Weissmuller

I thought it was bad enough with Stosh playing Tarzan on my hair. Oh no.
Roxie has an almighty strength I didn't think possible in an 8 pound cat.

It was vet time in recent weeks. Roxie's not much for being held as it is,
and when she saw the carrier she went ballistic. I simply could not control
her! Even only halfway in the carrier, she outdid the twolegs by pulling
herself out, hitching on to me and crawling up my body like one of those
human spider guys climbing the side of a building. After about 15 minutes I
had to put on my heavy coat for armor. I ended up with huge cat-marks all
over my neck and chest, and I had coworkers ask me just what exactly Louie
and I do for fun on our days off.

It amazes me, because Roxie is so slim. She must have some Oriental breed
lurking in her DNA, with her triangular face and thin build. Actually she's
an athlete: there's not a speck of body fat on her, according to the vet,
and under the tux she's all wiry muscle. She's differently built from Stosh,
andother strong and muscular cat, but Stosh looks like the Crusher wrestler
from the Bugs Bunny cartoons, very big and bulky and solid. He's thirteen
pounds; Roxie is eight. And who swings on my hair? The big guy!

Blessed be,
Baha

--

Three thousand years ago,
cats were deified in ancient Egypt.

Old March 29th 05, 04:24 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:01:25 -0500, "Singh"
yodeled:

I thought it was bad enough with Stosh playing Tarzan on my hair. Oh no.
Roxie has an almighty strength I didn't think possible in an 8 pound cat.

It was vet time in recent weeks. Roxie's not much for being held as it is,
and when she saw the carrier she went ballistic. I simply could not control
her! Even only halfway in the carrier, she outdid the twolegs by pulling
herself out, hitching on to me and crawling up my body like one of those
human spider guys climbing the side of a building. After about 15 minutes I
had to put on my heavy coat for armor. I ended up with huge cat-marks all
over my neck and chest, and I had coworkers ask me just what exactly Louie
and I do for fun on our days off.

Hmph. you work with some nosy people.

It amazes me, because Roxie is so slim. She must have some Oriental breed
lurking in her DNA, with her triangular face and thin build. Actually she's
an athlete: there's not a speck of body fat on her, according to the vet,
and under the tux she's all wiry muscle. She's differently built from Stosh,
andother strong and muscular cat, but Stosh looks like the Crusher wrestler
from the Bugs Bunny cartoons, very big and bulky and solid. He's thirteen
pounds; Roxie is eight. And who swings on my hair? The big guy!

You just can't predict 'em.

Theresa

Iron Roxie Singh Cat anecdotes 3 March 30th 05 12:23 AM
The Talented Roxie Singh Cat anecdotes 3 January 30th 05 05:37 PM
Roxie on Patrol Singh Cat anecdotes 39 October 21st 04 02:06 PM
Stosh Weissmuller Singh Cat anecdotes 10 October 8th 04 03:57 AM