WHERE IS CONAN???

Old July 10th 05, 07:35 PM
Charlie Wilkes

Default WHERE IS CONAN???

Thank you Easynews for accepting my apology and reinstating my posting
privileges.

Netcoppery is the recourse of people who lack the intellectual
resources to meet a challenge with words and ideas. They get
frustrated, and they run to momma.

So where the hell is Conan? Has he been adopted out to a good home,
or what???

This is ridiculous.

For anyone who is just picking up on the Conan story, I have posted a
brief synopsis at:

www.geocities.com/wallofgrays/conan.htm

Charlie

Old July 10th 05, 07:56 PM
Candace

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

www.geocities.com/wallofgrays/conan.htm

Yup, that sums it up pretty neatly. Quite a condensation of what is
probably now tens of thousands of posts.

Candace

Old July 10th 05, 08:37 PM
Rhonda

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Thank you Easynews for accepting my apology and reinstating my posting
privileges.

Netcoppery is the recourse of people who lack the intellectual
resources to meet a challenge with words and ideas. They get
frustrated, and they run to momma.

Outrageous. It's so easy on usenet not to read the posts or people who
you don't want to read.

So where the hell is Conan? Has he been adopted out to a good home,
or what???

This is ridiculous.

For anyone who is just picking up on the Conan story, I have posted a
brief synopsis at:

www.geocities.com/wallofgrays/conan.htm

Charlie

Good summary, now I understand it better - lol!

Rhonda

Old July 10th 05, 08:47 PM
Trish

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Thank you Easynews for accepting my apology and reinstating my posting
privileges.

Netcoppery is the recourse of people who lack the intellectual
resources to meet a challenge with words and ideas. They get
frustrated, and they run to momma.

Outrageous. It's so easy on usenet not to read the posts or people who
you don't want to read.

Technically easy yes, but one must have the will to not read the posts. And
my guess is most will read and but yet will bitch about them, then continue
to read becuase they want to be apart of the group that knows what's
happening. Rather than do as you say, ignore them.

So where the hell is Conan? Has he been adopted out to a good home,
or what???

This is ridiculous.

For anyone who is just picking up on the Conan story, I have posted a
brief synopsis at:

www.geocities.com/wallofgrays/conan.htm

Charlie

Good summary, now I understand it better - lol!

Rhonda

Hey that's pretty decent, it is clear and concise without emotion, let's see
who can find something in it to tear down. And it can all be supported
through private e-mails and group chat. Nice!

Old July 10th 05, 09:17 PM
whitershadeofpale

jmcquown wrote:

It becomes fairly obvious yours would not have been a "good home", Charlie,
so stop beating a dead horse.

Thanks, Rhonda.

Jill

A tic for a tac no?

You got a bad attitude Jill

If your going to spurn Charlie for posting over there...

Don't indulge yourself, by giving any opinions here.

(I don't care if this is an un-moderated)

Old July 10th 05, 09:36 PM
Christina Websell

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...

jmcquown wrote:

It becomes fairly obvious yours would not have been a "good home",
Charlie,
so stop beating a dead horse.

Thanks, Rhonda.

Jill

A tic for a tac no?

You got a bad attitude Jill

I am with Jill on this. Charlie has done himself no favours by posting like
he has. It wouldn't make me want to home a cat - or anything else - to him.

If your going to spurn Charlie for posting over there...

Don't indulge yourself, by giving any opinions here.

We are all entitled to give our opinions here.

(I don't care if this is an un-moderated)

??

Please correct me if I am wrong. Conan was in a kill shelter, and now he
isn't and is safe. There is no need to rush him into a home that is
unsuitable, is there? although of course it would be nice to get him one
quickly. He will get his foreverhome soon, and the right one, I hope. It
might take a while, and I can't see why this is an issue as long as he is
safe now.

Tweed

Old July 10th 05, 09:55 PM
whitershadeofpale

Christina Websell wrote:

Please correct me if I am wrong. Conan was in a kill shelter, and now he
isn't and is safe. There is no need to rush him into a home that is
unsuitable, is there? although of course it would be nice to get him one
quickly. He will get his foreverhome soon, and the right one, I hope. It
might take a while, and I can't see why this is an issue as long as he is
safe now.

Tweed

True enough, Conan is out of the danger zone and sure.

It has gone on so long because the Fellowship of Conan was broken.

*Hey! hearts are made to bleed, with each selfish word or deed.

Old July 10th 05, 09:57 PM
Trish

jmcquown wrote:

[...]

It's a two-fold issue.

1. No one knows for certain if Conan is safe or not, we're told he is, but
we've been told many things. There is no assurance that Conan's present
living space provides him with the same quality of life he would have
received from the adopters that were available prior to his release from the
city shelter.

2. No matter how you toss it up, it still comes out the same, Dan betrayed
people who placed their trust in him, and we're not talking told tales
outside of class. We're talking about playing both sides of the fence to
collect information for another party. I know Dan is your hero and
everything but sorry he did wrong. And his silence shows he has no intent
to try to right that wrong. He'll find the right home for Conan eventually,
but in the end he was still deceitful and betrayed the trust people placed
in him.

The above two points show why its still an issue.

Trish

Old July 10th 05, 10:30 PM
whitershadeofpale

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Thank you Easynews for accepting my apology and reinstating my posting
privileges.

Netcoppery is the recourse of people who lack the intellectual
resources to meet a challenge with words and ideas. They get
frustrated, and they run to momma.

So where the hell is Conan? Has he been adopted out to a good home,
or what???

This is ridiculous.

For anyone who is just picking up on the Conan story, I have posted a
brief synopsis at:

www.geocities.com/wallofgrays/conan.htm

Charlie

I wanna see a copy of the apology. lol, no really, I wanna see it!

Dear Easynews, big straight talk, bull****, mess

suckers! Man you sure fooled them....

They are wide open for a good "Shock Post"

Old July 10th 05, 11:03 PM
Adrian

Trish wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in

[...]