h'lo

Old January 23rd 05, 07:24 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
"Sylvia M." wrote:

Large white smooshface looks carefully at hisown paws

(after pushing
aside the toe tufts)

I haff only pink.
Yur dots ar nize.
Ar yu a meezer kinda cat?

Azad, shifting closer slowly & exuding his "I'm no threat"

aura
--

I luukt moor an I hab paw dotz on eesh paw, awl foor...
Meezer?..Wel, I like tu bat-bat stuft meeze, an den karry

Pitoonya, wishin she had uh pet ov hur own

No, ma'am, I dint meen "mowsurr".
I ment "meezer", on cownt ov yu sed yu hadda mask.
An Siameezers haff masks.
I wuz rong, doh, yur mask is wite.

Azad

O...
Akshulee mine mazk offurr mine eyez iz blak.
unner day, mine noze an chinny an chest, feetz an tummy fluff iz wite az
sno.
I yam probleeeeeeee wun / twennyforth ur fordy ateth partz Main Koon.
Problee no Siameez attawl, tho.

Pitoonya

Old January 25th 05, 01:21 PM
Adam

I luukt moor an I hab paw dotz on eesh paw, awl foor...
Meezer?..Wel, I like tu bat-bat stuft meeze, an den karry
demrownd by dere taylz.
(Tyll I eetz da tayle awll gon)
I neefurr saw uh reeel meeez.
Meowmee sawd sum at da petstoor, but Pawpaw didunt let hur
by wun furr me...
nottid uh burd effurr...foooey.

Pitoonya, wishin she had uh pet ov hur own

Yu kin find yur own pet! I 'dopted a cloth belt an named it Beltie. I
karry it awl ofur da howse.

Allegra the inventive

Hoomin note: We still aren't sure whether Beltie is her kitten or her
toy, but Allegra has clearly invented a doll.
Old January 25th 05, 03:06 PM
S.M. Serba

Hihi! Mandy heer (my new Meowmie and Paw cawls me MO).

Wen I wentid to liff wiff my Meowmie and Paw's sisfur (New Meowmie) dey
giffs me lotsanlots ov toyz. An I haffs a heghawg fur mine fayfurrite. Dey
finks its tootoo big for me to bee draggin it 'roun in my mouf!

Mandy (Mo) of

--
Missey, Mandy and Sam III
The Karamel Koloured Kat Kollection

Old January 25th 05, 10:16 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
I luukt moor an I hab paw dotz on eesh paw, awl foor...
Meezer?..Wel, I like tu bat-bat stuft meeze, an den karry
demrownd by dere taylz.
(Tyll I eetz da tayle awll gon)
I neefurr saw uh reeel meeez.
Meowmee sawd sum at da petstoor, but Pawpaw didunt let hur
by wun furr me...
nottid uh burd effurr...foooey.

Pitoonya, wishin she had uh pet ov hur own

Yu kin find yur own pet! I 'dopted a cloth belt an named it Beltie. I
karry it awl ofur da howse.

Allegra the inventive

Hoomin note: We still aren't sure whether Beltie is her kitten or her
toy, but Allegra has clearly invented a doll.

Heeooowwww kleffurr yu ar, Allegra!
I styll haff sum marinayding toyz tu dizkuvur an infeztigate.

Pitoonya AKA ...

Old January 25th 05, 10:21 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Hiya Mandy/Mo
I dun't hav uh favrot yet.
I killed uh burdee-onna-stik da udder day!
Dere wuz feffurrz evfurryweer!!!

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee.

Old January 26th 05, 03:47 PM
Miss Violette

You know dat iz wahtted furry sayed when I taked hiz bigbig shoe inna
watermonster holder where soft getz anna tryda play kitty hocki wif itself,
OEJ

Old January 26th 05, 03:49 PM
Miss Violette

birid onna stick iz wonnerful, Furry gived uses one inna waterbedmonster
room dat iz der alla time, He iz allatime gettin uses a new birdi, OEJ toy
expurrt

Old January 29th 05, 02:26 AM
ChildFree23

[cheekrubleft, cheekrubright, smurglesmurgle]

Do they have mine favorite Fancy Feets? I could go for
some cream,
too.

Dey sure duz! I getted a bunch of Fancy Feets for you, and a
big bowl of really yummy cream. And a bunch of da udder
fudz, too. Dis is sure a nice trip - all dis purty scenery,
and good fudz, and able to spend time wif mineown true
luff - it duznt get much bedder than dis!

My goodnesses, I sure is late, isn't I? [purrpurr
smurglesmurgle]

[chompchompchomp] This is the best Fancy Feets I've ever
hadded. Fangu!

Want to go somewhere and take a nap?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old January 29th 05, 07:45 PM
Sammy Kitten

My goodnesses, I sure is late, isn't I? [purrpurr
smurglesmurgle]

[chompchompchomp] This is the best Fancy Feets I've ever
hadded. Fangu!

Want to go somewhere and take a nap?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

You'z are furry welcome! Yes, I fink dat maybe 'porting back to da train
might be a good idea, so we'z could take a nap on doze nice soft
cushions in our compartment.

Sammy
Old January 29th 05, 08:20 PM
ChildFree23

My goodnesses, I sure is late, isn't I? [purrpurr
smurglesmurgle]

[chompchompchomp] This is the best Fancy Feets I've ever
hadded. Fangu!

Want to go somewhere and take a nap?

You'z are furry welcome! Yes, I fink dat maybe 'porting back
to da train might be a good idea, so we'z could take a nap
on doze nice soft cushions in our compartment.

Okay! [The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out
steps Lilith Kitten-Mahoney and Sammy the 'Venture Kitty into
their train compartment. Lilith jumps up on the down
comforter and begins grooming herownselves for a nice, long
nap.]