Earfkwake!

Old August 24th 11, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Earfkwake!

On Aug 23, 8:21 pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
Weze furry gladglad dat yoo iz OK. We wunnered if enneekittee bak eest
feeled da erfkwakemonster.

I am furry happee dat dey is safe. I felted itted but it dint bovver
me. I had to comfort widdl Samanfa hoo wuz skared. Fourchoonatly, da
Bear is furry cam and sew am I. WooToo wuz alon in her rume an hided
under her bed until Uncl Bill cam hom.

--
Missy

Wee iz sew gwad yoo is awl sayfe. Pore Liddle Samantha..being skared.
We luffs yew awl, sew mutch
Mosey fur hiz famlbly
Old August 24th 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iza gud tip, OEJ
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Juss rememfur myown erfkwake saftee tip: Nok efurryfing on da flor, so dat
a erfkwake kant make it fawl on yurownself later.

Rebecca

Old August 24th 11, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I yam yuzt tuit tuu.
No bigbig deel tu uh 5.8 roller.
It moofz da pool waddur intu wavez.

Meowmee an pawpawz dotterz an dere famblee in
VA an NC ar ho kay tuu.
P2nya, laid back kittee

--
Pitô.ônya
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 19:49:04 -0400, The Two Sisters
wrote:

Meow!

Cybčle: So I wuz sweepink when furst it felt wike a carnival kiddie
ride

Oriane: Kinda wike reel slow genntle swayz. Stuff in da compartment
swayed a
widdle....

Cybčle: Den it wood stop, den start again. Twee timez

Oriane: Den dere waz nuffink. Datz awl to weport!

Itted is a gift to da eest!
Haff one of our quakes.
Quake Kitties

Old August 24th 11, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Earfquakes is allez scary. All da time I lived in Catifornia I nefur
getted used to dem.

Sammy
Old August 25th 11, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

wrote:

Meow!

Cybčle: So I wuz sweepink when furst it felt wike a carnival kiddie ride

Oriane: Kinda wike reel slow genntle swayz. Stuff in da compartment swayed a
widdle....

Cybčle: Den it wood stop, den start again. Twee timez

Oriane: Den dere waz nuffink. Datz awl to weport!

Weeeee! dat sounsz liek funfun....as long as nuffin gotted broked, dat
just mite get blamed on enny kitti...and it didnt last tu long.

der haz nebber bin a earfkwake dat evin peepil kin feel, ware ai lives

ai fink dat iz mostli a gud fing.